Hghlndr1037's WWE '13 CAW Topic *12/01/2012 PAC face update*

Hghlndr1037

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'll still upload Aries when I'm done but there's clearly not enough interest in what I do to post anything anymore.

Should still post stuff man, its about making people YOU want in youre game first, then getting others to help make it better if need be, not about how many "this is awesome" comments... :cool: well for me anyway.

I'll still upload Aries when I'm done but there's clearly not enough interest in what I do to post anything anymore.

there's gonna be even less interest in what you do now that you've said that. smileyclapping2.gif

It reached that point long before that comment.

Should still post stuff man, its about making people YOU want in youre game first, then getting others to help make it better if need be, not about how many "this is awesome" comments... :cool: well for me anyway.

That's not what I'm looking for. I'm not getting the usual feedback/tips/suggestions that other people on the board have when they post something.

Not to sound like a d*ck here, but it could be because you're posting something that is being done by other users about 4 or 5 times over. there are a couple that are slightly better (don't take offence) and people are going to follow them because people have their preference. personally, TNA CAW's aren't interesting me this year in a game that just begs an extended WWF attitude era universe. This is alot of people's preference this year.

The key is originality. Do something you like doing, but preferably have it be different to what others are doing?

Not to sound like a d*ck here, but it could be because you're posting something that is being done by other users about 4 or 5 times over. there are a couple that are slightly better (don't take offence) and people are going to follow them because people have their preference. personally, TNA CAW's aren't interesting me this year in a game that just begs an extended WWF attitude era universe. This is alot of people's preference this year.

The key is originality. Do something you like doing, but preferably have it be different to what others are doing?

I think this is some of the issue... frankly, I have a good Aries already so I didn't really look at your topic much. I am/was interested in the PAC though.

I totally disagree with Titan about people only wanting attitude era caws. In fact, this seems to be the year of TNA/Indy/NXT caws if you look on XBOX Live. Most of the highest rated and more popular caws are from that group. It is pretty astounding to see so many of the best Caw makers working on Indy and NXT caws this year.

I can understand wanting feedback on your work. I wouldn't quit though if I were you. The only way you are going to get more feedback is to keep showing more of your work.

I totally disagree with Titan about people only wanting attitude era caws.

I said for alot of people, it's preference. Not everybody. But yeah.. Hghlndr, dude.. keep your topic open and keep at it. You enjoy CAWing? So why should it matter how much feedback you get?

The feedback is important to me because the CAWs won't improve without it. I need another pair of eyes to point out the things I'm missing. After working on a CAW for a few hours, you just reach that point where your mind starts to convince you that it's fine when most times it's not.

That's why I post things here so people will go, "OK, not bad but try this, this & this.". Then you can take those ideas and get it to the next level. For example, he has a crooked nose. Is there a way to get a good blend of designs to achieve that? Is the make up under his eyebrows dark enough? What hair style should I use? Should I put a flesh tone design under the hairline? That's what I'm looking for when I post a preview shot.

If people like it, great. But what would make it better? If people don't like it, fine. What am I doing wrong?

I think that Pac was looking great. I wouldn't stop on it. If you are looking for some attire suggestions, how about his silver and black World-1 tights (not trunks). I think he wore them back in 2010 (I remember him wearing them during Uprising when he tagged with Naruki Doi vs Mike Quackenbush and Jigsaw).

Someone messaged me yesterday and pointed out that there was a template with a crooked nose. I started over with that and adjusted the morphing. I'll have a new picture soon.

NXT, silver/pink W-1, Junction Three and the yellow/black with Adidas jacket are the attires I have for now. I'll try those tights over the weekend.

20121122174256201211221.jpg

20121122174432012112217.jpg

20121122175721201211221.jpg

http://img28.imagesh...56201211221.jpg

http://img717.images...32012112217.jpg

http://img707.images...21201211221.jpg

Worked on this last night and this morning. Changed the template to the one with the crooked nose. I think this looks better than the previous version. I've only used half my layers so there's more detail to the face to be added. I also need to clean up the logo on the trunks and make his kickpad designs.

Aries looks good but there is something about the eyes that are throwing me off. I don't really know what it is. Pac looks fantastic. I really have nothing negative to say about him. Been waiting for a good Pac for awhile. I was hoping you were gonna release yours from WWE'12. But this will definitely suffice. Again great job and keep 'em coming. Any chance of getting an Omega, Callihan or Ricochet this year? Just thought I'd ask.

Omega & Ricochet are possibilities. I'd like to give KENTA a shot & see what I can come up with. I'm going to change the template for Aries one more time. The model I used for PAC with the crooked nose should help. For the eyes, I'll take another look at the make-ups I used.

So in an effort to try new things & address the issue of not working on CAWs of wrestlers that the board is interested in, I have this. It's a conversion of what I had last game but didn't get around to previewing. Let me know what you think. The colors are based off last year's Mode. I need to get some actual good reference pics so if anyone has them, post them please.

20121127141038201211271.jpg

Archived