Hghlndr1037's WWE '13 CAW Topic *12/01/2012 PAC face update*

Hghlndr1037

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ryback looking good ! :)

Can you give me his beard formula ?

Thanks. After looking at some reference pics though, this needs a LOT of work. The nose is completely wrong, the eyes need more detailing & the morphing could be better.

It wasn't my design but off the top of my head, it's just the light colored mustache, a goatee, sideburns & two " ^ " patterns to separate the bottom corners of that mustache.

personally, TNA CAW's aren't interesting me this year in a game that just begs an extended WWF attitude era universe. This is alot of people's preference this year.

Who are these "alot of people" that you speak of? Surely what you meant to say was "This is MY preference this year". Pretty sure you don't know what everyone wants, buddy. Personally, I maybe want a few Attitude Era guys to play around with in matches in exhibition mode but for the most part I want Indy guys, NXT guys and a select couple of TNA guys so I can build more exciting rosters for my Universe mode. Everyone is different. You don't know everyone's opinions so speak for yourself and you can't go wrong.

No need for negativity on these things. Constructive criticism, sure.... but just being negative for no real reason besides that it's not a CAW you would want to download doesn't help anyone.

Hghlndr1037, that PAC is looking awesome man. Can't wait to add him to my roster. Have you put any thought into giving him a Jungle PAC attire? :D

2usizrp.jpg

personally, TNA CAW's aren't interesting me this year in a game that just begs an extended WWF attitude era universe. This is alot of people's preference this year.

Who are these "alot of people" that you speak of? Surely what you meant to say was "This is MY preference this year". Pretty sure you don't know what everyone wants, buddy. Personally, I maybe want a few Attitude Era guys to play around with in matches in exhibition mode but for the most part I want Indy guys, NXT guys and a select couple of TNA guys so I can build more exciting rosters for my Universe mode. Everyone is different. You don't know everyone's opinions so speak for yourself and you can't go wrong.

No need for negativity on these things. Constructive criticism, sure.... but just being negative for no real reason besides that it's not a CAW you would want to download doesn't help anyone.

Hghlndr1037, that PAC is looking awesome man. Can't wait to add him to my roster. Have you put any thought into giving him a Jungle PAC attire? :D

2usizrp.jpg

I started one that has a different colored loincloth with yellow knee pads and black ankle/wrist wraps. What I would LOVE to have as an option is his Darkside Hayabusa attire.

Pac does indeed look great and as you said Ryback needs a little work...it's good that you're self aware though, very good trait to have. Pretty decent start though IMO. Only things that look off to me are the brows and jaw...i'm sure you'll end up nailing it though judging from your other work.

Anywhooo just thought i'd throw this out there in case you're interested, if you like when i get a chance i...will upload the Ryback attires i made for '12? If not no probs...just thought i would offer :)

Pac does indeed look great and as you said Ryback needs a little work...it's good that you're self aware though, very good trait to have. Pretty decent start though IMO. Only things that look off to me are the brows and jaw...i'm sure you'll end up nailing it though judging from your other work.

Anywhooo just thought i'd throw this out there in case you're interested, if you like when i get a chance i...will upload the Ryback attires i made for '12? If not no probs...just thought i would offer :)

Absolutely! I would love that. Your PT work is always stellar quality!

pac1n.jpg

pacfaceupdate12012012.jpg

pacfaced12012012.jpg

pacfacec12012012.jpg

http://imageshack.us/a/img805/3786/pacfaced12012012.jpg

http://imageshack.us/a/img651/8789/pacfacec12012012.jpg

http://imageshack.us/a/img171/713/pacfaceupdate12012012.jpg

Another update. This is the new pic that I based the changes off of. trying to capture his eyes/nose better. New face skin & more designs around the eyes. Let me know what you think.

Looks great man.. Few suggestions though :)

• Increase mouth thickness by maybe about 5-10 clicks?

• Decrease mouth width by about 15-20 clicks

•Decrease overall eye size by about 5-8 clicks

Just some suggestions though, but this looks fantastic overall man, a must download for me.

GOT EM!

That's all I can really say. lol

Looks great man.. Few suggestions though :)

• Increase mouth thickness by maybe about 5-10 clicks?

• Decrease mouth width by about 15-20 clicks

•Decrease overall eye size by about 5-8 clicks

Just some suggestions though, but this looks fantastic overall man, a must download for me.

Thanks.

Ok. I'll try those out.

The NXT attire is done. Junction Three attire is done. I need to PT "PAC" for his PWG attire and that will be done. I need to PT the W-1 logo for his pink/gray attire. I'm going to start working on his silver/gold tights & silver/gold baggy pants attire next week.

Does anyone have pics/links to the black/white baggy shorts he wore? I've seen it in clips & always wanted to have that attire as an option.

@Highlander why cant you just update the first post as well with the pics? As it will get difficult to keep going through the topic?

And then post say you updated first post?

You're right. And you think I would have remembered to do that as I haven't had internet at home & have to check the board with my iPhone when I'm not at work.

Here's where I'm at with everything. I have three attires for PAC finished.

Yellow/black attire from his NXT pic (based on his NJPW BOSJ attires)

White trunks (grey bars/gold center emblem) with black boots (vs Devitt match)

World-1 black trunks with slanted silver/copper bars ("PAC" & "World-1" in cursive) with black boots.

I'll take pictures of those tonight after work & post them tomorrow. I can't get Time Warner to set up my internet until next week so I'll head over to my mother's house to upload what I have in the next few days. I also have his theme with arena effects that I'll upload for anyone that doesn't have it.

Archived