CAWS from THE DARKSIDE (Aka Lordv@der66's Showcase)

Lordv@der66

For the 1st time in like...two years, my own showcase thread YAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!!! My characters may not be the most overly detailed, or even original...as they're pretty much based 90% of the time off the gimmicks of real life wrestlers, but I like them all the same. I don't make many originals year, I mainly fill my roster with other people's creations, but this year I may dust off some of my older formulas and give them updates. But for now I start with two of the four characters I do update yearly, because they're all characters in Pro Wrestling Neo.

To start things off, I give you the one, the only, !!!JONNY PUNCH!!!

86946404.jpg

13717263.jpg

78738737.jpg

22289570.jpg

Leader of the "Knuckle Up Militia" (aka his fanbase) and without a doubt the single most infamous character ever in E-Wrestling. The original idea for Punch's character and still the core of his gimmick now five years later (damn...he actually lasted that long?) is in a nutshell...the ultimate troll. Punch pisses people off. And he's GOOD at pissing people off. So much so that there are still people in the E-Wrestling community who hate him (and me) with a passion. Gimmick-wise, he's been a number of places. Initially I based his look on The Prodigy's Keith Flint, but over the years adopted looks from Mad Man Pondo, The Sandman and Keystone Light "spokesmans" Keith Stone. Last year I settled into the look he presently has now. As his name obviously hints to, there's NO flash in his game at all. He's a straight out hardcore brawler. You'd think that'd give him a rather limited moveset, but there's actually a lot more to his fighting style then punching people in the face. (Though he does punch people in the face...A LOT.) He's lewd, crude, offensive and couldn't care less for people he annoys. If you're on !!!JONNY PUNCH!!!'s "Hit List", pray. The next thing you see may be a Kendo stick between your eyes.

next up, "The Talented" Dan Ripley

69636901.jpg

53660611.jpg

93953800.jpg

13501950.jpg

Mr. Ripley was originally made in 2009, and is based on Jack Swagger (the old version, not the soon to be re-packaged one) and Dolph Ziggler, as well as bits of Kurt Angle, Charlie Haas, Shelton Benjamin and Hungrywolf80's character Scott O'Dell. To sum him up, he's a High class, New York prick. The kind of guy people love to hate. The kind of guy who looks down on anyone who isn't of his own pedigree. A stand-out collegiate athlete and two sport college all-american (Wrestling and Basketball), Athleticism and technique is what Ripley brings to the dance, as well as a mean streak.

Both CAWS are up on Community Creations under the tag Lorvader66.

Ya' figured I'd at least pick up SOME good tricks all the years I've oggled and drooled over people's stuff. I actually plan on expanding my own "organization" this year, as well as bringing back Jake Slade. Maybe even come up with some new characters. Hell, I'm even thinking of making Punch's sidekick Weeble this year. That oughta be fun. Of course he'll be a complete and total jobber who gets his ass kicked or a regular basis.

If you do, he needs to be PWN...true story. There's so many storyline opps for a character like that, and truth be told it's been years, not since Chet Dixon that someone's legitimately tried a full on jobber type character in an E-Fed.

Archived