who is next dude?

Any requests? I could do a Saturn but I need some pics of his tats. All I find is blurry ones. Or shall I start on some ECW dudes?

ECW guys for sure!!! u should start with rvd,or sandman

Thanks, I'll start with someone real soon.

Thanks for upload will rate!

Since you downloaded, can you check if the logos show up on the pic in vs. Screen? Thanks.

READ: IF YOU'RE HAVING PROBLEMS WITH THE LOGOS NOT SHOWING UP IN THE VS. SCREEN, just go to CAW mode and edit, then click the main menu pose and click X again. The. Save. Do that for all the attires and this will solve this issue. I'm reuploading. I'm saying this to the ones who already downloaded.

Steen re uploaded.

• Replies 670
  • Created
  • Last Reply

who is next dude?

Any requests? I could do a Saturn but I need some pics of his tats. All I find is blurry ones. Or shall I start on some ECW dudes?

ECW guys for sure!!! u should start with rvd,or sandman

Thanks, I'll start with someone real soon.

Thanks for upload will rate!

Since you downloaded, can you check if the logos show up on the pic in vs. Screen? Thanks.

READ: IF YOU'RE HAVING PROBLEMS WITH THE LOGOS NOT SHOWING UP IN THE VS. SCREEN, just go to CAW mode and edit, then click the main menu pose and click X again. The. Save. Do that for all the attires and this will solve this issue. I'm reuploading. I'm saying this to the ones who already downloaded.

Steen re uploaded.

which one?

Quality Steen, I applaud you Sir.

If you're going for an ECW guy, how about ECW-era Steve Corino, CW Anderson, 2 Cold Scorpio, Tony Mamaluke, JT Smith or Tracy Smothers? Just throwing some suggestions out there, I would love to see any of those guys made by someone who's got your CAW-skills

who is next dude?

I would like to see some NXT guys : Bo Dallas,Richie Steamboat, Big E Langston ;)

I made Bo and Richie last year. I'll be converting it. I'm really confused on who to make next? Any big name? RVD maybe? Wade Barrett '12? William Regal?

who is next dude?

I would like to see some NXT guys : Bo Dallas,Richie Steamboat, Big E Langston ;)

I made Bo and Richie last year. I'll be converting it. I'm really confused on who to make next? Any big name? RVD maybe? Wade Barrett '12? William Regal?

rvd

who is next dude?

rvd

who is next dude?

Here's some ref pics I for you compiled into one central location:

SaturnRefs.png

Hope you can make a Saturn, because I'm in need of one that's been created by someone with your expertise to finish out my Radicalz faction. Thanks. :)

who is next dude?

SaturnRefs.png

Hope you can make a Saturn, because I'm in need of one that's been created by someone with your expertise to finish out my Radicalz faction. Thanks. :)

Excellent. Thanks a ton for that. :cool:

who is next dude?

SaturnRefs.png

No problem! I forgot I left off his back tattoo, so here's a clear ref of that:

thumbs_PerrySaturnTattoos9.jpg

Also, a reference for placement on his back just in case you need it:

Picture13.png

who is next dude?

SaturnRefs.png

No problem! I forgot I left off his back tattoo, so here's a clear ref of that:

thumbs_PerrySaturnTattoos9.jpg

Also, a reference for placement on his back just in case you need it:

Picture13.png

Why thank you, sir. Could you send some attire pics please. You just own at refs. XD. Attire requests?

Archived