• Replies 670
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Suggestions on Dean just based on the first reference pic that was posted:

- The nose: You may want to change it; something about the tip of the nose is bugging me. I'd say say try turning down the angle a bit on the current one, otherwise you're better with a nose where the tip isn't the focal point. Unlike Benoit, Malenko's nose seems more pronounced in the length of canal/bridge of the nose than the roundness of the tip because his nose isn't that wide at all if that makes sense.

- The jawline: Try lengthening the outer jawline a little from the bottom of the ear down and angle the jawline a bit to square with the chin. If you could play with the head shape to remedy this it would be better because in that picture with angled side profile the jaw is more square. I'm assuming you're going for a younger Malenko somewhere between his 4H and Radicalz days which is why I suggested squaring the jawline. I've noticed in pictures just before he retired from WWE as gained weight and lost muscle his jaw rounded a bit.

- General: Maybe shorten the width of the mouth a bit and plump up his bottom lip VERY slightly. The way it is now, he seems as though he's been out in the cold too long and his lips are thinning. Looks strange. Oh yeah this may just be an oversight because you're concentrating on the geometry of the face but remember his eyes are a light blue.

One more thing -- Please could you do Saturn? I know Tom started one last year but stopped because he couldn't handle the servers anymore, so if you need a starting point, he may still have his base formula around.

I like this one

http://25.media.tumb...zx70zo1_500.jpg

This is also the attire he wears on the radicalz pic i posted, would look awesome with benoit as Tag Team in the Game

Maybe you like this too

http://www.guresmani.../malenko/05.jpg

Thanks, did these! Updated.

Thanks, man. How's the CAW though? Any suggs?

I think you did a very good job of capturing Malenko's face. I'm pretty excited at the prospect of having him on my game based solely on what I've seen of your CAW so far.

No real suggestions from me, as I'm no good at CAW making myself. All I can say is that what you've got looks pretty spot on, and it's eons better than what's being passed off as Malenko on the servers right now.

Not sure what colors you're planning on using for the tights, but I was always partial to his blue tights w/ gold design. Couldn't find a quality pic for you, though.

I did manage to find a pic that verified that he had at least one entrance vest that had some designs on it. Thus far, I can't find a back view pic, I'll try to put on an old episode of Nitro after I get off work today and see if there's anything on the back for you, if you'd like. However, the lack of designs on the vest wouldn't really be an issue for me.

http://www.oocities.org/timessquare/cavern/7537/malenko4.jpg

Thanks a lot, man! I updated it.

Suggestions on Dean just based on the first reference pic that was posted:

- The nose: You may want to change it; something about the tip of the nose is bugging me. I'd say say try turning down the angle a bit on the current one, otherwise you're better with a nose where the tip isn't the focal point. Unlike Benoit, Malenko's nose seems more pronounced in the length of canal/bridge of the nose than the roundness of the tip because his nose isn't that wide at all if that makes sense.

- The jawline: Try lengthening the outer jawline a little from the bottom of the ear down and angle the jawline a bit to square with the chin. If you could play with the head shape to remedy this it would be better because in that picture with angled side profile the jaw is more square. I'm assuming you're going for a younger Malenko somewhere between his 4H and Radicalz days which is why I suggested squaring the jawline. I've noticed in pictures just before he retired from WWE as gained weight and lost muscle his jaw rounded a bit.

- General: Maybe shorten the width of the mouth a bit and plump up his bottom lip VERY slightly. The way it is now, he seems as though he's been out in the cold too long and his lips are thinning. Looks strange. Oh yeah this may just be an oversight because you're concentrating on the geometry of the face but remember his eyes are a light blue.

One more thing -- Please could you do Saturn? I know Tom started one last year but stopped because he couldn't handle the servers anymore, so if you need a starting point, he may still have his base formula around.

Thanks a lot for these suggestions. Made the most of 'em! Hope you like it. It looks much better than in these crappy pics. Cheers, man. I might do Saturn too. Gotta PM Tom.

Still making that Chris Harris? :hqhq:

I second this.Maybe with a Braden Walker attire :laugh:

Lmao! You still remember that? :P:lol:

Can you redo your Camacho from last year?

I will. I will completely revamp it. Thanks!

You got mad skills Bro.

Any indy caws from you for this game?

Yeah, would love to try. Any requests?

Yup, I have the game(IF it was directed at me)

Kevin Steen

Kevin F'N Steen

ljH0U.jpg

Kill Steen Kill

vBcIH.jpg

IloveSteen

h9enp.jpg

(My Favorite) Vs. Generico

4bf559a03c226.jpg

Random pics.

RtCwb.jpg

PCcB7.jpg