• Replies 670
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Looking forward to this man. If you're moving on to a WCW only roster, I'd like to work with you as a consultant or moveset guy. I'm currently running 3 separate WCW roster profiles, an ECW profile, Golden Era WWF profile, World Stars (a little bit of everything, lucha, American, Canadian, puro) ... holla at me.

• 2 weeks later...

I sent some of the pics to someone. I'm currently looking for cap pics which someone offered. I'm currently having my finals. This decides my future, lol. I'll be back and will upload all of the caws. I have the hardcore chair swinging freaks done. I've made all the caws with ref pics and CAW pics of Dre41's. so, major thanks to him.

I sent some of the pics to someone. I'm currently looking for cap pics which someone offered. I'm currently having my finals. This decides my future, lol. I'll be back and will upload all of the caws. I have the hardcore chair swinging freaks done. I've made all the caws with ref pics and CAW pics of Dre41's. so, major thanks to him.

That would be me :)

Good luck on your finals btw

Damn! First Dynomyte, then Iceman just recently & now you :-(

What do you reckon happened which ultimately caused it? Was it a power-cut or was it real cold or real hot in the room which caused the PS3 to stall or suddenly switch-off?

The safest thing to do which I always do is turn-off the PS3 via the PS3 control, then switch-off the TV, then switch-off PS3 at the back of it, then switch-off the plug socket at the wall.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived