Nice work as of late Kartik :D. Be using Steen to jump Cena in Universe mode lol.

Is there any way you could re-do a texture saturn

Myself & Kartik have been in talks about getting the new & improved 3 Radicalz which will appear on nCo Japan.

Benoit, Malenko & Perry will be apart of the WWF Radicalz faction something along the attire lines of for each of them 1)Maroon 2)Black/Purple 3)Black/Yellow 4) Blue or Red or another color scheme.

I've a Saturn base (credit to NickbreakerUK & Dorada) that Kartik may be interested in.

• Replies 670
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thank you for the textured Steen, I was using your original Steen caw anyways but this textured one is even better!

I wondered if you'd considered making a textured Homicide? He seems to be the last ROH alumini or current roster that hasn't got a good CAW of them on CC?

I would if smacktalks showcase them.

Found a lil trick. I think it's supposed to be a glitch or something. nCo has been using this I think.

This is to simply get abs on a different body tone. First at default body type. (1) add the dark body hair and re color it to match the skin. Then continue. Then change the body morph to one of the skinny/fat ones. You can now observe a different body tone with abs. The body hair does the trick. I did this whole experimenting with Tom's Benoit. Don't know if it happens on a CAW from scratch.

Sir..

You got pics of the new Textured Kevin Steen caw ?

I just want to see it before I go online and pull my hair out from all the waiting for the servers....

the server is getting better and the textured Kevin Steen looks great eventho I don't really know him

waiting for textured Mcgillicutty, Bo Dallas, and Bray Wyatt :)

cool work Kartik

Archived