• Replies 670
  • Created
  • Last Reply

any chance to make Luke Harper downloadable without fan axxess?

He was deleted by the corrupt data thingy. Sorry, man!

I have a better Riley texture here...

Btw kartik, if you want to try ths on your Bray Wyatt...

11qjxub.png

Thanks, man!

Hey man. I went to download your Bray Wyatt, but couldn't find it by the tags. I might have just had a dumb ass moment or something though.

Search Kartik, then select a CAW of mine, then content by creator and check if Bray is there. Last time I checked he was up.

Will upload Mason in few mins and then will make Richie.

Thinkin' about doing a textured Kevin Steen using D's formula. So, shoot me some of his new shirts/attires. NewF'n, you know whom I'm looking at. :P

HELP: I tried D's formula. The skin tone color on the ST video shows, X:8 Y:98 Shade:172. Can someone try this and tell me about the color. My TV, when using that color form, the skin becomes too pink. :| Need help. Is it too pink? Or is it just my TV?

Thinkin' about doing a textured Kevin Steen using D's formula. So, shoot me some of his new shirts/attires. NewF'n, you know whom I'm looking at. :P

HELP: I tried D's formula. The skin tone color on the ST video shows, X:8 Y:98 Shade:172. Can someone try this and tell me about the color. My TV, when using that color form, the skin becomes too pink. :| Need help. Is it too pink? Or is it just my TV?

i agree it looks weird.

i agree it looks weird.

IDK why. But the colors on the video don't look like it's on the CAW. IDK. Meh!

Archived