KAITLYN 2.1 updated attires.

nogoodraida

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Attires are looking good. I hate that hair cause multiple reasons, but there isn´t any good hair for her. Also, I don´t like the lips, are you using desings over it?, looks weird for me.

You could use a textured face, I got a picture that is perfect to create one texture in photoshop.

Attires are looking good. I hate that hair cause multiple reasons, but there isn´t any good hair for her. Also, I don´t like the lips, are you using desings over it?, looks weird for me.

You could use a textured face, I got a picture that is perfect to create one texture in photoshop.

firstly which pic are you talking about? cause ha;fway through the post is the completely re-worked morph that I use now.. the caw looks nothing like it did in the first post anymore.. and If you can do textures I always welcome them.. photoshop them up, and put them on CC for me, the more the marrier.. thanks =)

OK, I was looking in the first post. But don´t read all the thread. Let me see.

EDIT: Ok, the pi in the second page. Looks better, and that is the hair that I would use for her.

About the piture is one the was taken for the police when she was arrested. lol

I´ll try to find the picture.

Well, I find it, but I get in my laptop it in a bigger resolution. Only fixing colours, contrast, etc and it works like texture. (I was using it for a caw)

OK, I was looking in the first post. But don´t read all the thread. Let me see.

EDIT: Ok, the pi in the second page. Looks better, and that is the hair that I would use for her.

About the piture is one the was taken for the police when she was arrested. lol

I´ll try to find the picture.

Well, I find it, but I get in my laptop it in a bigger resolution. Only fixing colours, contrast, etc and it works like texture. (I was using it for a caw)

Sure why not.. ill try anything to make something better.. can you handle that for me? (upload to cc)

Is it possible for you to add the bangs for her hair? Similar to how you made it in WWE '12? :)

Yes Im going to get to that, i also need to tweak an attire.

Yay! I can't wait!

IDK if you are interested, but Kaitlyn is supposed to get a Divas title match on Raw, so she may wear a new attire!

Sure why not.. ill try anything to make something better.. can you handle that for me? (upload to cc)

I will try to see if I can make a better one for the next week, then I can look for someone that would be interested to upload it to CC, so you can get it. Really the face change a lot with that.

I will try to see if I can make a better one for the next week, then I can look for someone that would be interested to upload it to CC, so you can get it. Really the face change a lot with that.

Nice, thanks brotha..

For now this tweaked one is up.. attire fixed and with dark bangs on her.. enjoy

Archived