KAITLYN 2.1 updated attires.

nogoodraida

Whats up guys.. just letting you know I uploaded an updated version of my Kaitlyn Caw with 4 of her latest pants attires.. no pics but check it out if your interested..

Hey Guys whats up.. heres caw # 2, Kaitlyn.. makes sense. This is a carry over from last years morph with new hair style and attires.. If anyone wants to take a cap card of these it would be great.. this is on Cc right now under the tag Partyguyhilton, and my GT is RaidaNGP.. enjoy.

imag0436.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

imag0440g.jpg

imag0441mm.jpg

imag0442rl.jpg

imag0443o.jpg

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Amazing! Was working on Kaitlyn yesterday but scrapping her now as this is perfect. Thanks again will be downloading and 5 stars.

With Terri, are you going Marlena, PMS, Hardys or Radicalz style?

Keep up the amazing work guys :D

Thanks for the feedback guys..

I agree the mouth is big.. but when I made it smaller it started to look less like Kaitlyn.. sometimes the best you can get is more of a characture look then an ultra realistic one..

And yes I will be showing Terri Runnels later today.. Im doing a Horny little she devil attire, a Pms attire, a swimsuit, and a Marlena attire.. figured I would split it up even.

Are you going to have a beard slot?

Beard slot?? I dont follow

any chance of you making emma from fcw/nxt (aka tenille tayla)?

I dont know them, so prob not

People dont fear this was miscommunication on our part. I will be re-working our morph from last year and you guys will have a quality Kaitlyn face. Just give me until next week.

Haha your funny.. you coulda looked at last years caw, it looks exactly the same lol

I changed an attire also so people may wanna hold up dl this.. unless they cant wait

• 2 weeks later...

Hey guys, just wanna show you our Kaitlyn overhaul.. basically a sleaker version, almost a new caw.. decided to go with the shorter hair cause it just works better imo for the face.. tweeked the attires and added the attire from survivor series last night.. this is online right now under the tags partyguyhilton, and my gt is RaidaNGP.. I would grab this, as Mike and I agree its much better then the first caw.

imag0465lw.jpg

Hey guys, just wanna show you our Kaitlyn overhaul.. basically a sleaker version, almost a new caw.. decided to go with the shorter hair cause it just works better imo for the face.. tweeked the attires and added the attire from survivor series last night.. this is online right now under the tags partyguyhilton, and my gt is RaidaNGP.. I would grab this, as Mike and I agree its much better then the first caw.

imag0465lw.jpg

I think the first caw was better.

Archived