Bobby de niero's 12/16/12 "KINGS OF WRESTLING " Preview

bobby de niero

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

For some reason it won't let me download this due to DLC. It tells me to redownload all the items under "free" in WWE Shop, I have done this, exited to the start screen and it still wont let me download it. Any ideas?

fan axcess

I dunno, it's doing the same with me even though i've had everything downloaded from the shop since day one. I'll try downloading fan axcess again.

Nice work btw.

For some reason it won't let me download this due to DLC. It tells me to redownload all the items under "free" in WWE Shop, I have done this, exited to the start screen and it still wont let me download it. Any ideas?

fan axcess

I dunno, it's doing the same with me even though i've had everything downloaded from the shop since day one. I'll try downloading fan axcess again.

Nice work btw.

Fixed. I hadn't bothered downloading Tyson.

Have downloaded this & applied the running elbow where he spins after he hits it & Kharma's spinning backfist which looks hell decent in game! Maybe try one of those 2 as a finisher & see what u think bobby/pete...

Its all bobbys handy work this CAW... no need to credit me :P:cool:

UGH i wish i could download this, I have fan axxcess and it says that the downloadable content required to download this created content is missing, but I've downloaded everyone, twice! and it still wont let me download it, and this is the only CAW of yours I cant download. Any tips?

UGH i wish i could download this, I have fan axxcess and it says that the downloadable content required to download this created content is missing, but I've downloaded everyone, twice! and it still wont let me download it, and this is the only CAW of yours I cant download. Any tips?

u got to dl tyson

I was wrong. The black and white striped attire is from PWG 8

The Pro Wrestling NOAH trunks from All Star Weekend 8 Night One would be cool (I'm trying to pick attires that haven't been done)

And of course, the Death of Superman attire from BOLA 2011 is awesome.

• 1 month later...

Archived