Bobby de niero's 12/16/12 "KINGS OF WRESTLING " Preview

bobby de niero

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

any attire requests

Any chance of converting your Hero from last year over to 13 the attires were sick and I still have your Hero on my wwe 12 and use him,cause I still pop in WWE 12 alot cause of the great caws that you and other great cawers make,oh the Hero I'm talking about is the one with all singles attires and the O.G. attire,anyways awesome job so far :cool:

any attire requests

Any chance of converting your Hero from last year over to 13 the attires were sick and I still have your Hero on my wwe 12 and use him,cause I still pop in WWE 12 alot cause of the great caws that you and other great cawers make,oh the Hero I'm talking about is the one with all singles attires and the O.G. attire,anyways awesome job so far :cool:

yup my plan is to do them all with hero just dont wnt to do them all at once but they will be done i have two more hero pwg/og and maybe another cesaro

any attire requests

yup my plan is to do them all with hero just dont wnt to do them all at once but they will be done i have two more hero pwg/og and maybe another cesaro

Sweeeet and by cesaro do u mean a Claudio with singles attires possibly similar to Vries Claudio attires from last year??? :)

any attire requests

Sweeeet and by cesaro do u mean a Claudio with singles attires possibly similar to Vries Claudio attires from last year??? :)

yup claudio yes it i will be making to of those attires i think i also might do old school long haird too but not sure

any attire requests

yup claudio yes it i will be making to of those attires i think i also might do old school long haird too but not sure

sweeet can't wait to see updates this has to be one of if not the topic i'm most interested in on here amazing work

any attire requests

sweeet can't wait to see updates this has to be one of if not the topic i'm most interested in on here amazing work

thank u

Archived