Import models from other games

coddeest

Hello everyone,

A few years ago (I tought WWE Smackdown vs. Raw 2010) there was a long long long topic where people find out how to import models from other games, sort of hacking topic. A guy (Thought his name was BrienJ) made youtube video's and imported kurt angle from older games and many more superstars.

The last years I was not active any more in this forum and with the WWE games, but my question is. Is there still a topic for wwe 12 or wwe 13 games with the same possibility? I can't find it with the search button.

Greetz,

Coddeest

I'm pretty sure there isn't that possibility, especially since that member in question is no longer here. And it can only be done with a modified Xbox, and we aren't allowed to discuss how to modify systems and stuff of the sort. Sorry

You shouldn't post topics like this here. Its one thing to ask about Renders and trons but stuff that needs a Jtag or mentions Brienj's name is pretty much forbidden here. If you really want to know about this stuff do a google search for him, asking here will only get you in trouble with mods.

Before its locked, IIRC it was that people import from other games, rather the model info still exists on the disc itself.

Example I remember way back if you used a codebreaker you could replaced moves with hidden ones and the like.

shhhhhhh!

he whose name mustnt be mentioned....

some people curse him

others lionize him..

Brienj Brienj Brienj Brienj Brienj Brienj Brienj Brienj Brienj Brienj Brienj Brienj Brienj Brienj Brienj Brienj Brienj Brienj Brienj Brienj Brienj Brienj Brienj Brienj Brienj Brienj Brienj Brienj Brienj Brienj Brienj Brienj Brienj Brienj Brienj Brienj Brienj Brienj Brienj Brienj Brienj Brienj Brienj Brienj Brienj Brienj Brienj Brienj Brienj Brienj Brienj Brienj Brienj Brienj Brienj Brienj Brienj Brienj Brienj Brienj Brienj Brienj Brienj

:razor:

Archived