Jeff Hardy by SEV7N. 3 TNA attires added 12.24.12

SEV7N.

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Doesn't the ps3 have 64 layers this year? If so, this seems really lazy to me. Detailing on the face looks plasticy, and looks put there just for the sake of having it, instead of trying to get it to look like Jeff, and the RR 03 paint could've been done better (even in 32 layers). Morphing could use some work as well, although I don't know why people aren't just carrying over D's from last year. This just looks like you looked at whatever I did to make a passable 32 layer Jeff Hardy back in 08 and mimicked it, then got someone else to do the tough work like PT'ing.

You're better than this!

Doesn't the ps3 have 64 layers this year? If so, this seems really lazy to me. Detailing on the face looks plasticy, and looks put there just for the sake of having it, instead of trying to get it to look like Jeff, and the RR 03 paint could've been done better (even in 32 layers). Morphing could use some work as well, although I don't know why people aren't just carrying over D's from last year. This just looks like you looked at whatever I did to make a passable 32 layer Jeff Hardy back in 08 and mimicked it, then got someone else to do the tough work like PT'ing.

You're better than this!

To be honest, i lost my touch and I'm reaaaaaally lazy. You better get on msn soon. I will update soon and try not to look plastic-y

And oh if you got clear refs for the arm paint of 2003RR I would appreciate it.

I will get some pics of him in his white pants.

Heres some more frefs of his HCTP attire:

jeffhctpattireco3.jpg

are u going to make HCTP arm paint ? or platapus619 will?

I might make it the old fashioned way of CAWing. And im looking for his attire where he wore white pants.

u mean using designs right? than here you go,this might help : http://caws.ws/forum...y-formula-pics/ there is help pics 2 ,hope this helps man :)

The link to the help pics is not found, got another link?

I will get some pics of him in his white pants.

Heres some more frefs of his HCTP attire:

jeffhctpattireco3.jpg

are u going to make HCTP arm paint ? or platapus619 will?

I might make it the old fashioned way of CAWing. And im looking for his attire where he wore white pants.

u mean using designs right? than here you go,this might help : http://caws.ws/forum...y-formula-pics/ there is help pics 2 ,hope this helps man :)

The link to the help pics is not found, got another link?

ill try to find another tutorial

Archived