Jeff Hardy by SEV7N. 3 TNA attires added 12.24.12

SEV7N.

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sh*t boy, it's hot as f*ck, real talk. You should do an attitude era Jeff Hardy, a ruthless agression one, and eventually a 2012 comin' back to WWE one.

It'd be awesome if we could get some custom titantrons. Finally PS3 is gettin' better. :D

Slot 1 : 2003

Slot 2 : WWE/Facepaint.

Slot 3 (maybe): Attitude era

Sh*t boy, it's hot as f*ck, real talk. You should do an attitude era Jeff Hardy, a ruthless agression one, and eventually a 2012 comin' back to WWE one.

It'd be awesome if we could get some custom titantrons. Finally PS3 is gettin' better. :D

are you gonna pt the arm paints on the 2003 slot?

I don't think so as I'm lazy. Lol

I don't think so as I'm lazy. Lol

u will even make attires that have arm paints? if yes,then how ? with designs? thats the way i did it lol :)

Is this online with attires and all? This is my favorite Jeff Hardy face. If you're still working on attire, can you sneak in a WWE attire? I just want one with the armbands, something from his last WWE run or when he still used armbands early in his TNA return.

Please take some pics of the HCTP attire... As of right now I'm trying my best to paint tool his arm paint just some of it may be hard to do as I cant seem to find any decent shots of the back of his arm or lower arm....

I dont think I can still make hctp attire :|

Archived