HHH (2000 Attire) [Credit to IAMNOMODDER for WWE '12 Formula]

Fella4theBellas

UPDATE:

• Change hair (Didn't like the way it looked in matches/ too layered)
  • Changed Facial Hair Style /Lightened Colors
  • Change Face Skin
  • Change Skin Tone

IMG_1872.jpg

IMG_1873.jpg

Old Face

IMG_1871.jpg

Ok guys couldn't relive the attitude era without this guy in his Prime...

(Credit to IAMNOMODDER)

I used IAMNOMODDERs Hunter Hearst Helmsley base formula from WWE '12 to Create a 2000 era HHH.

All Paint Tool logos by me.

Still working on it. So far 3 attires Silver HHH, Gold HHH (Wrestlemania X-Seven), Test & Stephanie Wedding Crash Street Clothes.

His hair should be blonde.

That's the correct colour, since I'm assuming he's going for a wet hair look.

http://cdn.bleacherreport.net/images_root/images/photos/001/110/905/2000pic6_crop_340x234.jpg?1294959285

Haitch's hair looks blonde whilst dry.

http://gangstaduck91.tripod.com/sitebuildercontent/sitebuilderpictures/.pond/01.jpg.w300h232.jpg

im not sure what it is but i dont see very much of triple h in this. Maybe change the face skin or age him a little to increase the texture of his face. Plus his hair and facial hair need to be lightened up.

im not sure what it is but i dont see very much of triple h in this. Maybe change the face skin or age him a little to increase the texture of his face. Plus his hair and facial hair need to be lightened up.

Neither do i...the skin looks way too smooth and the facial hair is basic.

Amazing start. Facial imperfections need to be improved. The forehead lines need to be more prominent. Looking great for now, definitely needs some work on the face, from range it's looking nice but still needs work. The close-up shot shows what is needed.

There's my constructive criticism. You definitely deserve some positive feedback in addition though. The face likeness is stunning and you're very close! Trunk-blur is f**king irritating isn't it. I've seen a similar CAW to this on Community Creations and he didn't suffer from the blur. Not sure how this is achieved. Nice work on the attire otherwise. Can't see the knee pads or boots in your photos but strongly recommend no white tape on the knees as this was something he did around 2004 onwards.

Archived