Had a bunch of messages on my XBOX asking me to finish my CAWs. Now, I uploaded the works in progress for others to finish them but it seems that that wasn't enough for some people (no one on this board I don't think). So I used some logos from the New Caw Order to finish up Samoa Joe. Hopefully that'll quiet the old inbox. Tags are MCP Marco Caesar. Download or don't, whatever, just figured I'd post an update for all those that were interested. Do not take this as a sign that I'll be finishing up the rest as I've Assassin's Creed 3 calling my name.

Had a bunch of messages on my XBOX asking me to finish my CAWs. Now, I uploaded the works in progress for others to finish them but it seems that that wasn't enough for some people (no one on this board I don't think). So I used some logos from the New Caw Order to finish up Samoa Joe. Hopefully that'll quiet the old inbox. Tags are MCP Marco Caesar. Download or don't, whatever, just figured I'd post an update for all those that were interested. Do not take this as a sign that I'll be finishing up the rest as I've Assassin's Creed 3 calling my name.

THANK YOU BRO!! Assassin's Creed 3 GOTY!!

Did you have Londrick with any designs?

If not, do you have ref pics from the ones you made last year? Because I couldn't find any no where.

No logos on the upload as the PT work would have been time consuming. I don't have all the pics I used last time but hopefully this will help you.

th_londrick-1.jpg

I don't envy you if you're going to try to create those with the paint tool (I was lucky to have someone do London's orange shorts for me) but if you get it textured then you're good to go.

Archived