HFM's CAWs BIG Update 06/08/13

High Flying Maniac

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

those look dope, for the 3rd one, I think Gamevolt uploaded that shirt pt.

yea, it's the comic 1 i mantioned in my other post lol

would be awesome if someone uploaded these logos as textures(the green is supposed to be white btw) -> http://www.tnaeurostore.com/media/catalog/product/cache/1/image/9df78eab33525d08d6e5fb8d27136e95/j/e/jeff_hardy_comic_tee.jpg

uploaded another face paint for those interested

it's this 1 -> http://www.wwebulls.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/02/jeff-hardy-face.JPG

uploaded another face paint

it's this 1 -> http://www.wwe.com/f/styles/photo_large/public/photo/image/2009/03/9648852.jpg

try using slipfan's morph on matt??

Is it on here or another site?

he is on this site,i meant his wwe 12 morph,its pretty good.

just looked and it is good but i can't find his morph

maybe pm him? lol,i think he will give you the morph. :)

just did so i'll see what happens.

i made his tights attire and i'll post a video tomorrow but as for now, i gotta get some sleep as it's 2:03 am here lol

ok so i had a bunch of ref pics of face paints and logos for matt hardy and i now can't access them so i can't work on much atm but i have a few updates

I'll be using a texture for the top part of Jeff Hardy's arm tattoo and i started making his armbands. for my armbands, i'm sticking to my old way(arm and hand parts are separate logos) because then whenever i, or someone else, use them then they won't look the same each time since i don't use the mirror tool for the arm part

ok so i had a bunch of ref pics of face paints and logos for matt hardy and i now can't access them so i can't work on much atm but i have a few updates

I'll be using a texture for the top part of Jeff Hardy's arm tattoo and i started making his armbands. for my armbands, i'm sticking to my old way(arm and hand parts are separate logos) because then whenever i, or someone else, use them then they won't look the same each time since i don't use the mirror tool for the arm part

sounds nice,are u gonna upload the armbands to cc after tou are done??? and did u importeed the arm tattoo texture? or downloaded it? if so who is the creator?

sounds nice,are u gonna upload the armbands to cc after tou are done??? and did u importeed the arm tattoo texture? or downloaded it? if so who is the creator?

I'll upload both parts of the armband. I downloaded the tattoo but I forget their PSN name. It was his SvR 2010 right arm that i'll be using. I just erased everything other than the tattoo and it matches my CAW's skin very well.

Another small update. I have access to all my ref pics now so i'll start making more face paints and the logos for the last attire for my Matt Hardy. I haven't been on WWE '13 much(been playing other games) but i'll play more now that I can work on my Matt and Jeff

any updates on matt? im pretty much stopping myself form making one,and waiting for yours.

i kinda took a pause with ps3 games since i got a new computer and i can finally play The Sims 3(my old computer didn't work well). i'll probably get back to working on CAWs soon just not sure how soon. I could just upload Matt with 3 attires and re-upload later on with all 4 attires

any updates on matt? im pretty much stopping myself form making one,and waiting for yours.

i kinda took a pause with ps3 games since i got a new computer and i can finally play The Sims 3(my old computer didn't work well). i'll probably get back to working on CAWs soon just not sure how soon. I could just upload Matt with 3 attires and re-upload later on with all 4 attires

does he have any AE attires? he have the tights attire like in WM 25? cuz i want to make 3 AE and the tights attire.

does he have any AE attires? he have the tights attire like in WM 25? cuz i want to make 3 AE and the tights attire.

he has his WM 25 attire but no AE attires. I try to keep the attires on my CAWs from the same era or eras that look similar

• 1 month later...

Ok so I don't think I'm gonna play WWE 13 anymore so I'll upload anything I haven't yet including my Matt Hardy(only 3 attires though). I might come back but I always get annoyed playing WWE 13 that I don't see it being worth it anymore plus there's a game coming out next month that'll keep me busy for a long time.

Maybe Take Two will be able to keep a long lasting interest for the game and I won't leave so shortly lol.

EDIT: I'll leave the poll up to see what era of Jeff Hardy people like most. Chances are that'll be my next Jeff Hardy whether if I decide to come back to WWE 13 or if it's for the new WWE game. Even though I won't update this thread much, or at all, I'd still like it open to receive any feedback.

Ok so I don't think I'm gonna play WWE 13 anymore so I'll upload anything I haven't yet including my Matt Hardy(only 3 attires though). I might come back but I always get annoyed playing WWE 13 that I don't see it being worth it anymore plus there's a game coming out next month that'll keep me busy for a long time.

Maybe Take Two will be able to keep a long lasting interest for the game and I won't leave so shortly lol.

EDIT: I'll leave the poll up to see what era of Jeff Hardy people like most. Chances are that'll be my next Jeff Hardy whether if I decide to come back to WWE 13 or if it's for the new WWE game. Even though I won't update this thread much, or at all, I'd still like it open to receive any feedback.

that game is the naruto game right?

Yes and I'm so stoked for it lol.

Yes and I'm so stoked for it lol.

haha,knew it :P

im planning on getting it as well..

Archived