KS WWE13 Xbox360 Showcase

lilsting10

Re-worked my friend Jason's ''jOKER'' CAW into 'The Dealer' in the hope he'll use it. If not I guess I have a new original.

20134622038.png
20134622149.png

Also my British Wrestling Alliance independent fed is beginning to incorporate MMA matches. In a ladies MMA match Raiyven faced off against an unknown gold and black fighter. The unknown lady looked to have the upper hand, with a stiff knee to the face, but after she missed a roundhouse kick attempt to follow-up, Raiyven hit a spear out of desperation and secured the win to become the first BWA Flawless champion.

20134623580.png

2013470239.png

2013470010.png

2013470043.png

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

pwllogo.png

PWL Clash Of Honor - 04.07.2013

The Independents: http://efed.boards.net

The Dawgs, Rottie and Pitbull, successfully defended their PWL Tag Team Titles against Samuel Adams and Chase Adams. Despite their great tag team chemistry, the AllState Americans were no match for The Dawg's brutal blend of impactfull wrestling moves and raw power.

It was the battle of the Canadians as the second match on the card, as Randall Grimes ordered PWL's Aiden Keegan to fight the recently-aquired-from-CAW Brent Cishio. Although many suspect Aiden may moonlight in ViralPro as the masked 'Canada' as a henchmen for Mr. International, this hasn't been proven. It could be someone wearing simillar ring gear. But if it is true, then Aiden should focus more on becoming the best Canadian in PWL, because right now that man is Brent Cishio in the fans eyes, who put Aiden away with a Super Kick as Aiden attempted a top rope move.

Jacob Cass was greeted with jeers from the PWL crowd, who didn't appreciate how Cass left to 'become a star' in ViralPro. They didn't want him to come grand-standing back into the company after his star had faded quickly in the major leagues. Cass was out-paced throughout the whole match by a new mystery wrestler whom was brought to the ring by PWL owner Randall Grimes. Every time Cass would gain offense, he would be shutdown by the newcomer either by a flurry of quick attacks, or by a brutal submission move which took Cass back to square one. The match ended when the newcomer caught Cass unaware, flipping him off his feet and locking him in a High Angle Boston Crab (Walls Of Jericho).

The reigning PWL Hardcore champion Jeff Rigby came out to the ring to challenge Mr. Wrestling, formerly of ViralPro, the PWL Warrior champion. He wanted to prove that he was the best warrior PWL had. Unfortunatly he proved the exact opposite, as Mr. Wrestling handled him with relative ease, combining yet another title into his Warrior title.

jasonwx.png

The lights went out, and then the arena was bathed in green, as Jason Youngblood made his way to the ring. Obviously this wasn't a last minute fly-in to face Avenger like IW's Aggression PPV, this was the contractual agreement made by Randall Grimes and Lucy Youngblood dating back to Jason being pulled from PWL in 2011. So PWL got the 'real' Jason Youngblood, who looked more like his prime, rather than looking like a bum in street clothes. Jason's arrival in PWL was cut short as Toxic's music hit the arena and he walked out, having waited years to get his hands on Jason. Youngblood was no slouch in the ring, despite his famously bad knees. He could still pull off some devistating power moves. And whilst Toxic has certainly bulked-up, he still has his stiff kicks and lighning-fast armdrags in his arsenal from his karate days. In the end though, Toxic put Jason to sleep with a choke hold/face smother, which PWL officials are still arguing if it is a legal move or not.

Worked on Toxic some more. Got two looks for him nailed down. One is the new style with the Halloween Micheal Myers style half mask with the Kane 2003-style attire, but slightly tweaked to look more like retro toxic with white added into the attire. The second is much more retro-looking between the mask and old tights, but done in the more modern style.

Quite unfortunatley Toxic is one of the CAWs that's trapped on my 'ksdixon' xbox360 gamertag. Best estimates say middle of next month before I can get XBL Gold for myself again due to money. But once I do Toxic will go on CC. He's got all new attributes, ability lineup and complete moveset overhaul.

20134204043.png
201342035755.png
201342034927.png

201342031126.png
20134203912.png
20134202597.png

chriscautionfw.png

Chris Caution
One attire, looks + moveset + entrance updated.
Search Tags: IWVP

Chris Caution is a former wrestler whom used to wrestle as 'Kris HaZard', sometimes shortened to 'KraZ', and affectionately known by fans as 'KraZy' for the high risk moves he used to use. One fateful night in 2011 saw Kris HaZard botch a suicide dive and land squarely on his neck! In an instant he lost his entire identity as a high flying risk-taker. The fans would boo him during return interviews, and his toned-down wrestling style when he returned to the ring.

After changing his name to Chris Caution, he now tries to force other wrestlers to tone down their hardcore tendencies. Slowly, but surely, he has converted some of PWL's roster into his way of thinking and they actively try to censor others in a cult-ish movement.

20134157151.png

201353115423.png

IW Royal Bash and IW Survive & Conquer, twin British PPVs.

Survive & Conquer hosts a Royal Rumble for the males and Championship Scramble for the women.

Royal Bash hosts the King Of The World for the males and Queen Of The Ring for the women.

New BWA Arena apron:

201353145431.png

• 3 weeks later...

chriscautionfw.png

Chris Caution

Chris Caution is a former wrestler whom used to wrestle as 'Kris HaZard', sometimes shortened to 'KraZ', and affectionately known by fans as 'KraZy' for the high risk moves he used to use. One fateful night in 2011 saw Kris HaZard botch a suicide dive and land squarely on his neck! In an instant he lost his entire identity as a high flying risk-taker. The fans would boo him during return interviews, and his toned-down wrestling style when he returned to the ring.

After changing his name to Chris Caution, he now tries to force other wrestlers to tone down their hardcore tendencies. Slowly, but surely, he has converted some of PWL's roster into his way of thinking and they actively try to censor others in a cult-ish movement.

If anyone has Chris Caution can you please re-upload him to CC so I can get him again? The recent wipe killed him.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

It is a Michael Mcgillicutty caw that I downloaded. Not sure who made it though. I really liked the work that had gone into the hair's fringe. I often download a real wrestler and make an original over-top of them as I'm no good with face/body figures. Been meaning to return to 'Jeff Rigby' and do a bit more with his attire to be honest.

intfinishedfw.png

'Mr International' which I gave an attire makeover for a friend, Mr. Silva. First time I feel I've tried to experiment with putting each attire in different colors instead of characterizing characters by a particular color-scheme; and used simillar designs throughout the attires to keep a sense of consistency (aside from when I did the same for Mr. Silva's NEON character). I feel the two of them worked out well.

chriscautionfw.png

Chris Caution

Since I lost this version of Chris Caution I've been working on a new version:

mwrg.jpg

934628_10151733952894872_1874250287_n.jp

The British Bombshells Sara Williams (blue top) and Jenna Storm (red top).

Archived