Current PWL look with black eyes

20132601024.png
Retro look

2013260635.png
2013260655.png
Braided hair

20132603234.png
Full Mask

Was anyone here around OCW back in 2005? I had a massive blonde cowboy named 'Cowboy' Bill Watson, whom was basically remade Barry Windham CAW. Nothing much came of him after 2005, other than him being IW's commentator in recent years.

Now he has a James Storm-esque son, "Billy 'The Kid' Watson". Much like Bobby Williams to 2005's Keith Williams, the gimmick has been transferred into the next generation.

Billy The Kid Watson loves to hit super kicks and focus on neck/back-based attacks like running neckbreakers and tiltawhirl slams. And stomping around in celebration after hitting an RKO.
I just wonder if right now his look is too James Storm-esque?

201325224549.png
201325222923.png
201325221925.png

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Added under-armpit straps for the chest thing. Tried to bring the dragon head on his back more in-line with the costume.

One problem I've seen is that the mask and tights have the scales, but the chest design doesn't, which looks a bit weird. If I take off the scales from the mask/tights the tights are going to look very plain.

201321313408.png
2013213134030.png

Suggestions Please.

Yeah... trying to get the scales applied to the chest plate dealy that I would have had problems with. For now I've gone the other way with him. Still keeping the dragon-looking attire, but taking away the tights scales in place of something else.

2013213203439.png

This shot, sorry it's zoomed out, shows the small lizard scales still on the mask. And lookie, a tail!

2013213203647.png
2013213203655.png

These are front and back shots of the new tights design (that's supposed to be a yellow dragon on them), and how the chest plate now has black outlines all around it.

kazutagahashi.png

SHOWDOWN: Legends Of Wrestling roster screen style shots of Kazu Tagahashi. Available on C.C. now.

I should note that in future all my CAWs will have 'version 1' uploads which are the attires shown in this style but without moves included. Later 'version 2' uploads will be done whenever I get their movesets created.

brentcishio.png

SHOWDOWN: Legends Of Wrestling roster screen style shots of Brent Cishio. Available on C.C. now.

Note: Brody Young will be split off into his own character as Brent Cishio reverts back to the way he looked at the very start, with that style expanded upon.

• 2 weeks later...

Changed Raiyven's hair and used the ponytail on a new CAW.

20133140367.png
201331403616.png

Say hello to Sara Williams. A tribute to Sarah Bryant of Virtua Fighter, and Anna/Nina Williams of Tekken fame. She's the sister of Bobby Williams, and she tries to be the best MMA girl whereas Bobby tries to honor his father by being the best wrestler.

I really like your Steiner rip-off's. Lol, that sounded worse than I meant it. While it's obvious they draw loads of influence from The Steiners, I still think they're unique enough on their own. They both look great. And the little backstories are nice too.

2013326202413.png

Say hello to my 'World's Greatest Tag Team'/'Team Angle' ripoffs. The 'Young Lions' will have the retired 'British Lion' Les Taylor as their manager, and will wear opposite colored jackets to their ring attires (blue singlet has red jacket, visa versa). Just hoping someone can Paint Tool me the TEAM GB logo from last year's olympics so that I can add a little more detailing to their attires.

Archived