201211414634.png

Micheal St. Star vs Bobby Williams

201211414846.png

201211414929.png

2012114149282.png

2012114149371.png

201211414942.png

201211415017.png

It took Bobby a lot of work throughout all of wwe12 to get him to where I want him. So getting him done correctly for wwe13 was a piece of cake. Not sure how good or bad he looks (the nose looks off, and their was no 'forehead' morph on last years body figures anyway), but this face is supposed to resemble Dexter Morgan/Ted Bundy.

Went for the wrestling singlet (food for thought: is it a singlet if it has two should straps?) But I toned-down the vibrant saturated colors of the past game as I'm trying to make him look more realistic.

2012114147170.png

2012114147180.png

2012114147233.png

2012114147400.png

2012114147504.png

201211415045.png

"The Micheal, The Saint, The Star". I can fully see what Mr. Silva means when he talked of the trunk design layers being on top of the underwear. I SO wanted to use the left hip of St. Star a bit more than I have done, but I just wasn't allowed to put anything on top of the underwear layer. I could have used Mr. Silva's 'thong trick', but it didn't really blend into the trunks I had underneath etc.

I think what I managed to get out of it is still quite good. I hope to expand him outwards and give him 4 attires with different colors and VERY different uses for the stars themselves.

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks guys, really appreciate the feedback. There's more on the way soon. I think I'll end-up getting people's looks done first, then movesets, then up on C.C. as editable.

Well, since I already happened to have this video simmed earlier so that I could test how streaming would be on Windows 8 for my simmed efed Innovation:Wrestling, I figure that I might as well show off some screen-grabs from the stream's video page. It is a match between DanimalHouse's Tyler McMoore and my own Bobby Williams (work in progress, no moveset), whom are bitter rivals.

bobbyvstyler.png

capturesuplex.png

capturtte.png

capturerrn.png

capturead.png

germangmi.png

captureidb.png

Jacob Cass

2012116194530.png

No introduction needed, really. This is my "Austin Aries x CM Punk" CAW converted over from wwe12.

Chris Caution

201211619422.png

2012116194224.png

Direct from the independant wrestling organisation PWL comes Chris Caution.

Chris Caution is a former wrestler whom used to wrestle as 'Kris HaZard', sometimes shortened to 'KraZ', and affectionately known by fans as 'KraZy' for the high risk moves he used to use. One fateful night in 2011 saw Kris HaZard botch a suicide dive and land squarely on his neck! In an instant he lost his entire identity as a high flying risk-taker. The fans would boo him during return interviews, and his toned-down wrestling style when he returned to the ring.

After changing his name to Chris Caution, he now tries to force other wrestlers to tone down their hardcore tendencies. Slowly, but surely, he has converted some of PWL's roster into his way of thinking and they actively try to censor others in a cult-ish movement.

"The Micheal, The Saint, The Star". I can fully see what Mr. Silva means when he talked of the trunk design layers being on top of the underwear. I SO wanted to use the left hip of St. Star a bit more than I have done, but I just wasn't allowed to put anything on top of the underwear layer. I could have used Mr. Silva's 'thong trick', but it didn't really blend into the trunks I had underneath etc.

I actually found a way to place designs on top of trunk designs which could help. The way I do it is use the small socks so they don't show as there hidden by your boots and just move the logos up over the trunk design. Hope this helps.

I actually found a way to place designs on top of trunk designs which could help. The way I do it is use the small socks so they don't show as there hidden by your boots and just move the logos up over the trunk design. Hope this helps.

You're a LIFE SAVER!

You're a LIFE SAVER!

Thanks, just helping the community. The problem with trunk designs really annoied me to begin with as anything you put above them, hid them. The only issue I have with the socks trick is that you still have to use right/left leg for placement. So if you plan on placing anything on the front or back of the trunks that covers the area, your best to cut the logo in half in paint tool so you can line it up.

• 2 weeks later...

pwllogo.png

The Independants: http://efed.boards.net

Looks like Pro Wrestling Live is shaping up for the new season...

pitbulldq.png

Meet Pitbull, he's my short and fat guy that I'm hoping will be a right little ass kicking brawler that packs a knockout punch, and yanks on body parts until they wrench out of their sockets. He's Taz, Rick Steiner and Bill DeMott (Hugh Morrus) thrown into a blender. He's also the PWL World Champion.

jeffrigby.png

Meet 'Redneck' Jeff Rigby. Another short ass, but he doesn't fight like a typical light heavyweight. Instead you're more likely to see Jeff pull off a powerbomb or attack the legs to slow down his faster high flying opponents. With his disdain for high flying and fondness for weapons, it's no surprise to find him holding the PWL Hardcore Title.

63735602.png

Like, Zoiks, Scoob! It's a Title vs Title match!

doublechamp.png

Meet Pitbull. PWL World and Hardcore Champion. Chose to drop the kendo stick, walk over and bust Jeff Rigby open the hard way with a Left Hook Knockout Punch for the pinfall victory. Freaking Bad Ass!

Both of these wrestlers are going up on C.C. momentarily. Search Tags: KSD,TNB,I:W,CAW,PWL

cawlogo.png

The Independents: http://efed.boards.net

Can-Am-Wrestling is re-branded as Classic Action Wrestling, and is ready to expand! It has some fresh new talent, and is calling home some famous alumnus.

cawcruiser.png

You may remember this guy as Jacob Cass. He is Classic Action Wrestling's Cruiserweight Champion. But based on his outstanding performance in ViralPro's recent Best In The World tournament, he now wants to climb the ladder and compete in matches against larger, heavyweight opponents.

ststar.png

It seems Classic Action's authority Marty St. Cool has a sick sense of humor, and has stated that if Cass wants to climb the ladder he will have to literally prove himself worthy, buy beating one of CAW's more famous alumnus whom has returned hom, Micheal St. Star, in a ladder match. Micheal St. Star really wants to beat Cass, because the boss has promised him a very large payday if he does, because he doesn't want his current meal ticket to leave the Cruiserweight division at all.

ststarwinne.png

Cass dominates most of the fight. He bloodies St. Star far more than St. Star does to him, and he even hits 2-3 finishers compared to Micheal's score of zero. Just as it looks like Cass has everything working his way, he hits St. Star off the bottom step of the ladder with another ladder... and the title belt drops into St. Star's hand! (Glitch! St. Star then falls through the ring canvas! Boo!) Micheal St. Star wins the briefcase full of money, shutting-down Jacob Cass' dreams of climbing the ladder (for now).

2012125832410.png

201212583342.png

2012125833540.png

Well, Pitbull may have been some kind of mini tank being that he's a mix of Bill DeMott, Taz and Rick Steiner, but he was bested by his brother Rottie (Rottweiler). The two had a hellacious Hell In A Cell match, and PWL has a new World Champion.

20121258473.png

Look at all that blood! You can tell it was a crazy match. Rottie is Big Poppa Pump Scott Steiner mixed with early 90s Scotty Steiner and 'The Wall'. Need to try to get a few more people mixed into his look. Not sure whom to add into the mixer yet.

2012125846552.png

LMAO How *censored*ing big are the title belts!?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

201317211516.png

revborderfw.png

So here we have a beta version of I:W's Japan PPV. It's similar to last year's, but I don't think it's anywhere near finished yet. Just something I was able to put up with what I have available at the moment. In the spoiler is the WWE12 version of the arena.

20131721730.png

201317211049.png

201317213418.png

capture20120719175415.jpg

capture20120719173805.jpg

capture20120719173253.jpg

We also have a retro attire for Toxic. Having eyes showing through the mask is really off putting for retro toxic. I cannot color his eyeballs back this year (which is how I have been getting around not having an eye-covering mask since svr2010 because since that game having a mask it would also mean having no hair), because his current attire has eyeballs showing, and would probably look equally as weird without them showing. I don't know a way around the problem any more. This year I completely changed Toxic's body mass into a Super Heavyweight to make him more menacing. In the spoiler is the WWE12 version of Toxic in his retro attire fighting against Kazu Tagahashi.

20131721816.png

20131721148.png

201317215750.png

capture20120413055807.jpg

capture20120413055630.jpg

capture20120413055514.jpg

Toxic is fighting Brent Young in his retro attire. In the spoilers is the WWE12 version of this attire, fighting against Shawn Youngblood.

Ah, fair enough.

201317222521.png

201317223048.png

201317223231.png

201317222843.png

201317222926.png

We turn from one Canadian to another, as we see Aiden Keegan in a red and white attire this time, taking on current attired Toxic in the PWL 'Xtreme Violence' tv show arena. Not sure about that orange floor matt or the pattern style on the barricade, and the arena is still a work in progress.

201317223825.png

2013172235360.png

2013172235463.png

201317223830.png

The current Toxic is much larger than previous versions, so whilst he does still use a karate kick here or a japanese armdrag there, he is much more powerful and can bust out choke-slams to punish his smaller opponents. This new larger Toxic works in PWL pretty much as their resident wrecking ball, dismantling people at will. His love of fighting outside the ring an on the entrance way gives us a better look at the PWL arena's stage (still in beta).

CAW-PWL End Game

Jan 8th 2013

CAW's Les Taylor submitted PWL's Hardcore Champion Jeff Rigby in an Extreme Rules match. All of Jeff's weapons did him no good when the veteran grappler from England tied him up in knots in the center of the ring. After the match CAW's Hardcore Champion Daryl Deadly attacked Jeff with a steel pipe. I guess their tag team match at ViralPro meant nothing.

CAW 1-0 PWL

PWL's Toxic defeated CAW's Christian Black (also known as Hellraiser Black) in a Falls Count Anywhere match following a chokeslam on top of the ring steps.

CAW 1-1 PWL

PWL's Dawgs were bested by an unusual combination of The Hellraisers. Seth Owens (aka Hellraiser Death) revealed that Hellraiser Nitemare (aka Nate Owens) was his brother, and that is how Hellraisers Black and Death came to pass the name onto Hellraisers Nitemare and Vengeance.

CAW 2-1 PWL

The final Hellraiser, Vengeance (aka Victor Guilt), hit his 'Guilty As Sin' finishing mover on PWL's Canadian wrestler, Aiden Keegan, to secure the win.

CAW 3-1 PWL

CAW's Jacob Cass loses to PWL's Mr. Wrestling, whom retained the Warriors Of The Ring title in the process, following a Sharp Shooter.

CAW 3-2 PWL

CAW's Canadian Brent Young fell to PWL's Terror (from the Faces Of Doom), when Terror's partner Tremor interfered in the match and distracted the referee, allowing Terror to hit Brent Young with a chair and play dead. Terror then crawled on top of Brent for the pinfall.

CAW 3-3 PWL

CAW's Micheal St. Star took on PWL's Sin Limites and was the first to climb the ladder and retrieve the breifcase. Inside the breifcase was the managerial services of one of PWL's lovely ladies. PWL's women's division is due to start soon.

CAW 4-3 PWL

Elijah Aries (from PWL) won an 'Immunity Battle Royal', which meant that he could not be fired no matter which company won tonight.

CAW 4-4 PWL

CAW 4-4 PWL

Finally it was down to CAW's Hardcore champion Daryl Deadly to save the night as he took on Tremor in a first blood match. Tremor had an advantage because he was too heavy for Deadly to lift, and he eventually caught Deadly between the eyes with a kendo stick, winning the series for PWL.

CAW 4-5 PWL

Classic Action Wrestling had lost the series, and Marty St. Cool had to come to the ring and sign the contract, selling Classic Action Wrestling to Pro Wrestling Live. To add insult to injury, PWL's Randall Grimes then announced that he owned all CAW wrestler's contracts, but that he only wanted to keep Micheal St. Star to punish for conspiring with Jacob Cass to rob PWL of it's Light Heayweight and Heroes Del Mascaras titles; and Brent Young, so that he could prove Aiden Keegan was the better Canadian wrestler! Everyone else was fired immediately!

20131853551.png

2013185216.png

Blonde hair is my old Abbey Winchester character, former girlfriend of Bobby Williams and a fellow brit. Her tag partner with the black hair is someone else's Annie Oakley character. There names both have gun language in them, so I've reused my 'Royal Bash' PPV logo, which is essentially the British coat of arms; and together the tag team are called 'Right To Bare Arms'.

Plenty of cowboy jimmy wang yang/crime time/cactus jack 'gun/shooting' taunts for them. Annie has the extra added dancing taunts of Grand Master Sexay and Scotty 2 Hotty, given her old character bio of being someone who'd dance in the ring to show up her opponents.

20131171137.png
201311711244.png
201311711038.png
2013117104253.png
2013117104243.png
2013117103411.png
20131171032543.png

• 3 weeks later...

Archived