Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Spot Callerz Wrestling

Uploaded to XBL "While You're Kissing Babies and Hugging Fat Girls" Batista by .The Von FINAL Slot Added Update 11/18/2012

That Jeans attire must be changed to some in-ring gear with Flair style boots (Heel times)

And if you're gonna do it, here are refs for the trunks. Use Flair kneepads and same boots of the 1st attire

awwwwwwwwwwwww.jpg

batsitsa1653shev.png

hey is anybody else having problems using vons batista online in matches, ive downloaded each version and cant get any of them to load into a match, online.. any1 else having this problem

Damn, I'll be replacing the Evolution slot for the new one. I love that 3rd attire.

Same here. He looks great in game. It's a shame the textures couldn't be done in hi-res though, it would have looked even cooler.

I love the street attires for the current era Batista. This caw shows the perfect evolution of the animal

A little late on the party, but awesome job on all of these, my favorite being the current slot. That's just amazing.

agreed with the others, im not one for street attres but the black vest and jeans looks awesome...last one looks a bit naff, but hey if he wore and ts accurate then its all good lol.

just wish i could replace the last attire with the gold evolution attire, but if have to choose its the new one as just looks awesome, and really like the pt work

oh and i feel ya on gettng jtag, cant get anything anywhere here. cant even get an old enough console lol