Frontier Extreme Wrestling [Updated: 14th Feb] - 3 CAWs and Finished Arena 1st Post!

fliteska

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Work in progress... Tomas Adderson (Attire), Jason Trent (Attire), Danny Diamond (Needs to be tidied up), Oscar Morgan (New CAW, everything could change) and Colt Riley (Mophing). The bits in brackets are what I am working on for each CAW, any thoughts?

Tomas-Adderson.pngJason-Trent.pngDanny-Diamond.pngOscar-Morgan.pngColt-Riley.png

Well I hope so WEW has gone into a major direction change since you last seen our home arena some investment has been made.

Our own in house guys pushing through some new talent a lot of developmental work coming from our developmental grounds at EPW!

As well as our current guys really Honning there skills. Scott Studd's really come into his own and has learned the killer instinct he needed.

Marco Veddi is currently the world heavyweight champion on his fourth reign holding the title so far for 210 days

As for new guys well our tag division has exploded in recent months with the emergence of a lucha stiff style of wrestling from the Cartel then you also has the West Coast Kings. All of this has been under wraps for a good while but stay tuned as a big update is coming very soon!

@Jag, I never even noticed the necks being long but just looked at the pictures and damn :| I'll have to fix that lol...

@Veddi, I hope you've put a lot of work into the development of your wrestlers' skills, I don't want this thing to be a walk in the park you know. I hope your guys are ready to feel the mat as they are defeated one after another at the hands of FXW.

It is official! Zack Gleeson returns to FXW! This year he is known by his real name, Zack Strahm and he is ready to take back what was once his.

So yea, New Superstar added to the first post!

Updated Tomas Adderson's attire and added better pictures of DMG's attire.

All of it is in the first post, just check the update dates :P

Archived