Derk's Showcase(Evangelita Highlight vid up)

Derk

Thanks for your interest in my thread!

Here's some caws I've been making the past couple of years:

Credit to WLJ for these awesome pics! :)

Xavier Blackthorn:

Theme: Eyedea and Abilities - "Burn Fetish"

e6wt3q.jpg

Aaron Wright:

Theme: Dream Theater - "Prophets of War" (Will upload this theme as I have it starting from a specific spot)

2hozg35.jpg

Avarice:

Theme: Behemoth - "Lucifer" (Like Aaron Wright's, it begins from a specific point, will upload later)

at6z7.jpg

Diana Graves:

2wgur8i.jpg

Originally based off "Outlaw Queen" from the FEAST movies. This is more or less a complete conversion from '12 with a few tweaks in attire and facial morphing. Mainly a brawler style caw. My favorite female caw that I've made to date.

PT done by PSN user citylimitz22

Malus:

2e3731y.jpg

While last years was basically a direct copy from svr11. I wanted to change him up a bit this year. Tweaked his facial morphing a tad to make him look a little meaner. Still the same powerhouse he's always been, just made him more vicious than ever.

Evangelita:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NAylK1zS368

Finally got around to making a Highlight Reel for Evangelita. No real purpose other than showing her off in action.

All CAWS are up on the CC. Tags are the CAWs names.

To be continued....

Thanks. I've actually changed his look up several times. I was experimenting on '12 with some new looks and I dig this one.

He's pretty much already finished. I just need to tweak his moveset and entrance, as well choose a new theme for him. And I'll be ready to upload him.

This was his old theme:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1tGeXUwEpn0

Thanks for the pic. WLJ

I uploaded another remade CAW last night, Aaron Wright. Don't have a preview pic of him as of yet. Will post one next chance I get.

Thanks for the feedback. When I originaly created him back in SVR11, he was meant to be a CM Punk like character. More specifically, the long-haired crazy bearded Punk of SES days. But I do enjoy his current look the best...

By the way, I chose a new theme for him:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qZMRUyF8Q6c

Totally different from what his previous theme was, but I feel it fits him more now in his current stage, than the other one did.

If you downloaded him and want to use this theme, change the very first part of advanced entrance(the one before he even comes out) to John Cena..

First post updated with a couple new CAWS, the first of which has been on the CC for a few days now.. The second is nearly done. Just working on a 4th attire and will be uploaded soon after...

Thanks again for the pics. :) WLJ.

Wish I had more time to make highlight reel vids like I did last year. But thats just not possible.

Anyway, my first female caw of '13 is complete, just need to upload. Also Malus is nearly finished. All he needs is a moveset and a proper entrance.

• 2 weeks later...

Diana Graves:

2wgur8i.jpg

Originally based off "Outlaw Queen" from the FEAST movies. This is more or less a complete conversion from '12 with a few tweaks in attire and facial morphing. Mainly a brawler style caw. My favorite female caw that I've made to date.

PT done by PSN user citylimitz22

Malus:

2e3731y.jpg

While last years was basically a direct copy from svr11. I wanted to change him up a bit this year. Tweaked his facial morphing a tad to make him look a little meaner. Still the same powerhouse he's always been, just made him more vicious than ever.

Archived