BANZAI!!!!!!! *Final Update and Uploaded 09/11/12*By BME

Kush™

Looks great. How did the fat model look this year? Did THQ fix it so large 500 pound wrestlers in CAW look proper this year?

Its changed a little but its still really hard to make a fat guy in the game and thanks man.

The skin tone seems a tad too dark, but besides that it's looking pretty awesome man.

Will be changed in the next update and thanks glad you like it.

Looks good.

Thanks man!

Has anyone else got any more suggestions? Or does it look good? Ive got 4 attires done will add pics later on today

Good start man...all i can say at the mo is try rounding the cheeks a little more and decreasing the width/height of the forehead...oh and the eyes, can't quite put my finger on it but hopefully this ref will help a little -

yokozuna.jpg

Looking at this pic, for Yokozuna he actually looked pretty skinny here. I'd say he's in the 370 lbs range here.

Good start man...all i can say at the mo is try rounding the cheeks a little more and decreasing the width/height of the forehead...oh and the eyes, can't quite put my finger on it but hopefully this ref will help a little -

yokozuna.jpg

Looking at this pic, for Yokozuna he actually looked pretty skinny here. I'd say he's in the 370 lbs range here.

...his @ss probably weighed that much alone man...look at those MOOBS :P

yokozuna.jpg

Thanks man,nice to get some suggestions.What exactly about the eyes is it height/width?

I think maybe the angle needs adjusting a little so they slant down towards the outer edges more and another thing i've just noticed are the size/shape of his brows...look like a couple of chunky caterpillars so try fluffing them up a little too :) really good start though can see a lot of Yoko in this. Will come back with more suggs when i get the game.

One last thing...the nostrils...try adding some designs to add a little depth to them, and maybe even make them a bit wider.

I think maybe the angle needs adjusting a little so they slant down towards the outer edges more and another thing i've just noticed are the size/shape of his brows...look like a couple of chunky caterpillars so try fluffing them up a little too :) really good start though can see a lot of Yoko in this. Will come back with more suggs when i get the game.

Thanks man,Really looking forward to your CAWS this year.

Cheers dude...not likely gonna be creating any outright myself this year but hoping to colab on a few...already looking like a great year for caws, just itching to get the game now lol.

I would love to see your PTP and Dean Ambrose man they were amazing last year

Glad you liked them mate, think all of those are gonna be pretty much covered by me &/or Hip. I'm defo up for helping out with a current/NXT roster but also gonna be trying different caws/styles this year :)

Look forward to it

very good,here are his moves if u need them

special move:banzai drop

special move 2: running leg drop or standing leg drop

Back elbow

Belly to back suplex

Body avalanche

Front powerslam

Headbutt

Lifting side slam

Raking the opponent's back

Running Clothesline[3]

Running hip attack

Running leg drop[1]

Samoan drop[2]

Savate kick[1]

Shoulder clawhold

Side belly to belly suplex[1]

Throat thrust[1]

Ura-nage[47]

Vertical splash

very good,here are his moves if u need them

special move:banzai drop

special move 2: running leg drop or standing leg drop

Back elbow

Belly to back suplex

Body avalanche

Front powerslam

Headbutt

Lifting side slam

Raking the opponent's back

Running Clothesline[3]

Running hip attack

Running leg drop[1]

Samoan drop[2]

Savate kick[1]

Shoulder clawhold

Side belly to belly suplex[1]

Throat thrust[1]

Ura-nage[47]

Vertical splash

Thanks for this man!

no doubt man im creating him,to make him fatter shorten the length of his waist,abdomen,and his legs,ill upload a pic if him

ring announcer name i put

1.york

2.o

3.juno

4.o

its the closes i came up with

Thanks for your help man

Update

Archived