Dr Vries CAW Surgery 2013 - Something new to look at :)

Dr Vries

• Replies 645
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I was a little busy in stupid real life but here are a few bits of info.

Undertaker isn't far from a full preview.

Kendrick needs a de crotchblurring for his first attire.

Kanyon is on hold due to me losing basically all the PTs I already finished for him. :fedup:

Bobby Roode? If I end up making Roode again I would ask my boy NWOldskool to collab with me because I know he wants to work on Roode.

I was too busy working on Ohno and "someone" else the last days. I haven't had the time to finish Kendricks first attire yet. His boots are the missing part. Still haven't decided on his entrance gear. Possible or not? I have to see how many layers I have left.

I was too busy working on Ohno and "someone" else the last days. I haven't had the time to finish Kendricks first attire yet. His boots are the missing part. Still haven't decided on his entrance gear. Possible or not? I have to see how many layers I have left.

kendric and ohno look great doc cant wait to c how they end up

All good Doc, as i know with all ur past CAWs, & current for that matter, the wait is always worth it! & seeing as Kendrick was my most used guy last year, I can barely wait for this! Keep on keeping on...

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

For anybody wanting a Kendrick I found an incredible one,2 wwe attires man with a plan white with jacket also pt'd and a NJPW attire and 4th attire Spanky in the description it says WIP but actually looks great,has moveset,stats all you gotta do is come up with an entrance :)

For anybody wanting a Kendrick I found an incredible one,2 wwe attires man with a plan white with jacket also pt'd and a NJPW attire and 4th attire Spanky in the description it says WIP but actually looks great,has moveset,stats all you gotta do is come up with an entrance :)

Hijacking Topic....

Archived