Dr Vries CAW Surgery 2013 - Something new to look at :)

Dr Vries

• Replies 645
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Great job, looking forward for all your caws you make this year. How do you get such great HD pics like that?

Thanks. The pics are from my Roxio game capture card.

Oh ok, I got a HD PVR but I can't take screenshots. Thanks for answering tho.

You are by far my favorite caw maker.. both for your amazing work and for you great attitude. Love your work and love the fact you don't take yourself so seriously. With that being said, I would like to place an order for everyone you made last year with the addition of Evan Bourne, Tyson Kidd, and the guy that helped train most of the wrestlers you made (at least in part) William Regal. Also, while Jimmy Jacobs may not be the most popular guy you have made, I am looking forward to him now that his End Time move and his satellite head scissors have both been added to the game. Also of course we now have a package piledriver, so add Steen to the list. Oh, and a Michael Elgin would be nice. Are you getting all this? You might need to hire an assistant :dance:

Nothing better than Kanyon, but I'd pay money to see a McGuinness conversion.

Don't worry I will remake him. :)

You are by far my favorite caw maker.. both for your amazing work and for you great attitude. Love your work and love the fact you don't take yourself so seriously. With that being said, I would like to place an order for everyone you made last year with the addition of Evan Bourne, Tyson Kidd, and the guy that helped train most of the wrestlers you made (at least in part) William Regal. Also, while Jimmy Jacobs may not be the most popular guy you have made, I am looking forward to him now that his End Time move and his satellite head scissors have both been added to the game. Also of course we now have a package piledriver, so add Steen to the list. Oh, and a Michael Elgin would be nice. Are you getting all this? You might need to hire an assistant :dance:

hmmm......I guess I will need a assistant eventually.

Nice one, Doc. I know you've already got a bunch of requests, but since I won't be making Davey this year, I'm hoping you will. ;)

Pac? Is it you?

That Benoit is perfect.

Not just yet but I'm working on it.

Archived