THE NOMODDER PRESENTS: Ric Flair second attire preview!! 08/06/13

The Nomodder

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Legendkillerrbj is working on the painttools for this robe at the moment, it will be the black one, thats right. :)

And I'm working on a attire version suggested a few posts back, similar to the version you refer to. Green robe, but blue trunks. I have to check back with legendkillerrbj if he thinks the robe is doable.

The last one could be Wrestlemania VIII with the red robe, but it is not utimately decided yet.

Ric Flair entrance:

Stage: Superstar 48

Ramp: Damien Sandow

Ring in: Chris Jericho 1 (Only animation where hes long on the apron is Hunters, but the arm motions remind me too much of him)

Ring: Superstar 28 (or Sandow again, but I never saw him doing that in the ring back in the days)

Champion entrance: Rikishi

Multi entrance: Superstar 72

Let me know what you think. This entrance was a little tough cause I didnt want it to look like most people do by using Hunters and Sandows animations too often.

I used Sandow for the ring animation and added Undertaker for intro. With the classic Flair WWF theme it works great! :cool:

Ric Flair entrance:

Stage: Superstar 48

Ramp: Damien Sandow

Ring in: Chris Jericho 1 (Only animation where hes long on the apron is Hunters, but the arm motions remind me too much of him)

Ring: Superstar 28 (or Sandow again, but I never saw him doing that in the ring back in the days)

Champion entrance: Rikishi

Multi entrance: Superstar 72

Let me know what you think. This entrance was a little tough cause I didnt want it to look like most people do by using Hunters and Sandows animations too often.

I used Sandow for the ring animation and added Undertaker for intro. With the classic Flair WWF theme it works great! :cool:

Ok, as I said Sandow would be an option too for in ring animation. Yeah, Undertaker intro is a nice long one, I dont have his old theme on my Xbox only his 2nd from the RA era. I hope I can find a good version of it with arena reverb.

Cant wait to see his Rumble robe as it was always my favorite one :nod:

Archived