THE NOMODDER PRESENTS: Ric Flair second attire preview!! 08/06/13

The Nomodder

Wow, update is way better! I asked myself the same, if the ingame flair hairstyle wouldnt fit more ( think it is the one Spinebuster suggested from your Tito ).Saw a video of the Survivor Series lately and I think this Hairstyle is very close, but if you say it would change his look completly, I trust you. Well done so far, cant wait for a preview of the robe!

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Tyrants Flair is on my save right now, but I think the NoModder will come around with something truly epic. If the textures look good and he manages to get the textures on the sleeves like other modders did, this will be LEGEN.............wait......DARY! :nod:

who do you have as your 50 slots on your save i can't narrow mine down and looks like we are going for the same time period

Tyrants Flair is on my save right now, but I think the NoModder will come around with something truly epic. If the textures look good and he manages to get the textures on the sleeves like other modders did, this will be LEGEN.............wait......DARY! :nod:

who do you have as your 50 slots on your save i can't narrow mine down and looks like we are going for the same time period

I have a roster that fits from April92- May 93 like the Universe schedule. I will send you a pm for the roster.

I no your project has slowed down considerably understandably as wwe 2k14 is right around the corner. Just wanted to no if the undertaker still has a chance that was previewed long ago i believe in dr vries topic as he said something like he would pass on to your topic for your legends. Really look forward to seeing evil crush this has been one of my favorite topics to follow appreciate all the hard work you have made this year and look forward to what you have for 2k14. Sorry for the long post

I have a roster that fits from April92- May 93 like the Universe schedule. I will send you a pm for the roster.

me too please & thank you!

me too please & thank you!

No problem, check your pm.

I have seen Dynos Ted, you cannot paint on wavy hair, it will only look good from the front (if you do it right.)

I know this hairstyle is not perfect, but far and away the best one provided.

And it suits him atleast if you look at this pic.

45709495lqq.jpg

NoModder is right, the thing Dyno did would look too flat and so it would look stupid on the Caw. How is the robe going? I rly think this could be your masterpiece this year... on the other hand you have so many awesome Caws, that I rly cant tell which one is the best. A poll would be interesting in the end :) .

Do you need an entrance for Flair?

Isn't the entrance in the game?

When I think about it, there is a difference between classic and old Flair entrance. ....

Yes I need one!! :)

No. :(

The old one we had was his entrance from around the Ruthless Aggression Era and its no longer in.

I will have a look and post the formula later or tomorrow.

best ric flair ever this makes me want the 4 horseman

Don't want to topic hijack, but if you search for 'theaaronirons', She's made pretty decent versions of Arn, Tully, Ole and Windham.

Fixed
Whoa didn't know aaronirons was a chick!!

Me either, assumed 'Aaron' meant it was a fella called Aaron.

Ric Flair entrance:

Stage: Superstar 48

Ramp: Damien Sandow

Ring in: Chris Jericho 1 (Only animation where hes long on the apron is Hunters, but the arm motions remind me too much of him)

Ring: Superstar 28 (or Sandow again, but I never saw him doing that in the ring back in the days)

Champion entrance: Rikishi

Multi entrance: Superstar 72

Let me know what you think. This entrance was a little tough cause I didnt want it to look like most people do by using Hunters and Sandows animations too often.

@Weedster: Thanks man, I'll test it out asap!! :)

@Hippo: No need, believe me, a certain someone has a PERFECT old Flair on his save!! ;) I just have to do a little more persuading!

My preferred method of persuasion is threatening to share pictures of a certain ex-board member. Try that, works for me :D

Archived