THE NOMODDER PRESENTS: Ric Flair second attire preview!! 08/06/13

The Nomodder

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Goddamn it now I have to ditch my Ruthless Aggression roster for an AE one :P

I am going to give Owen the WWE Title run he deserved...

I never really understood why they had Owen jump Shawn at the end of the dec PPV and not give Owen a Title match at the Rumble.

I never really understood why they had Owen jump Shawn at the end of the dec PPV and not give Owen a Title match at the Rumble.

He actually has a title reign that is not recognized by the WWE. Won it from Bret I believe.

He actually has a title reign that is not recognized by the WWE. Won it from Bret I believe.

Did he? Or are you referring to the lumberjack match where he won the belt and then the ref cancelled the decision and restarted the match? Thats not really a title change.

Did he? Or are you referring to the lumberjack match where he won the belt and then the ref cancelled the decision and restarted the match? Thats not really a title change.

You can find some of it on YouTube. It was on a tour!

Archived