THE NOMODDER PRESENTS: Ric Flair second attire preview!! 08/06/13

The Nomodder

I dont know if I completely agree with that. The head definitely looks a little longer due to the new hairstyle and the higher forehead, perhaps I can regulate that with head height, but the jaw looks fine to me!

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

To each unto their own I guess, it's just from the ref pics I have with no expression, his jaw outline is very rounded with his fairly widish chin.

It's always been difficult to make Owen, I think we all want to make the best out of what we have.

Can't wait for the updates though. Any Owen Hart CAW is always interesting to see, and yours is definitely the best I've seen.

Hey man really excited that you are redoing last years Owen hart.

Just wanted to double check will this be the one from his Attitude Era version with a nation attire and his Danger one aswell?

If you are doing Jeff jarrett later I presume its the one with those white straps costume on the body? Any chance this year you could include his Rumble 1998 attire from when he was the NWA Champion. Always loved that and no one seems to do it. I gather you probably will do his dont p*ss me off shirt as well. But with this game having a attitude era theme to it be really awesome if you made a Double J attitude version this year.

Archived