Good wrestling Podcasts?

Raddad88

hooowsssitgoineverybody

big dave and alvarez will set you free. srsly cannot stress how much of THE MAN~ meltzer is, dude is just the best, and he and alvarez work really well together. my interest in wrestling is low as *censored* atm so i don't even care about the majority of what they talk about, still listen to most of it doe because i love all the dumb little dynamics of their relationship <3

they also do around 5 shows a week with other dudes along with interviews so tons of content (that said I don't really listen to the B&V/Todd Martin/Dr Lucha shows, mainly because it is too much shit for me to listen to - I like the biweekly Lance Storm shows doe becuse he is just the driest mother*censored*er in the world, as well as the DKP shows for indy circlejerking)

and if you are THE POOR, they of course can be acquired elsewhere for no monies.

umm also i know ppl who said they like the MLW podcast with Konnan but I don't want to listen to Konnan every week.

My intrest in Aftermath Radio dropped after the Daily Dose was taken off the air. Was legit the most entertaining shit.

agreed I haven't listened to it since it was gone.

Pissed they never aired the final show due to canada day or thanksgiving... some shit anyway...

Still looking, going to check the review a ones now.

Wish there was a solid once a week indy/puro podcast.

hooowsssitgoineverybody

big dave and alvarez will set you free. srsly cannot stress how much of THE MAN~ meltzer is, dude is just the best, and he and alvarez work really well together. my interest in wrestling is low as *censored* atm so i don't even care about the majority of what they talk about, still listen to most of it doe because i love all the dumb little dynamics of their relationship <3

they also do around 5 shows a week with other dudes along with interviews so tons of content (that said I don't really listen to the B&V/Todd Martin/Dr Lucha shows, mainly because it is too much shit for me to listen to - I like the biweekly Lance Storm shows doe becuse he is just the driest mother*censored*er in the world, as well as the DKP shows for indy circlejerking)

and if you are THE POOR, they of course can be acquired elsewhere for no monies.

umm also i know ppl who said they like the MLW podcast with Konnan but I don't want to listen to Konnan every week.

wow you actually believe what Dave "Bullshit" Meltzer has to say. He is the worst in dirt sheet lore. Hell Matt Hardy called him out a couple of times

wow you actually believe what Dave "Bullshit" Meltzer has to say. He is the worst in dirt sheet lore. Hell Matt Hardy called him out a couple of times

HE LIES ABOUT EVERYTHING A THIRTY+ YEAR CAREER FILLED WITH NOTHING BUT LIES EVERY WEEKLY FIFTY-PAGE NEWSLETTER/HOURLY RADIO SHOW/DAILY PODCASTS ALL OF IT LIES

no h8 but typically i've found this kind of lolzy stangry response to be a good indication of ppl who don't really know what they're talking about/have never read a newsletter themselves/believe misattributed reports posted on lo-fi wrestling forrrms like this one/disregard the fact that when he is wrong he is genuinely apologetic about it/put waaaaayyy too much stock in his opinions about wrestling matches (THIS SHOULDA BEEN 4 STARS NOT 3 1/2 DAVE, *censored* YOU = soooo hilarious!)/take wrestling too srsly in general. these ppl are sociologically classified as filling the 'basic' (or aternatively 'entry-level') intelligence quota of humankind, and should be avoided at all costs - any form of mere association with them could negatively skew other 'non-basic' individual's perceptions of you!

I mean it's totally chill if you don't like him for pretty much any reason; you could find him boring as *censored* or whatever, but doing so solely based on cred is kinda legit dumb. he is the prowres journalist - as ridiculous a job title that is, it's unarguable (wade keller where are you). But I don't even give a *censored* about that, bottom-line is that the dude imo is simply entertaining to listen to and has an obscene amount of encyclopedic knowledge which reaches obscure-as-*censored* levels. Like out of nowhere he'll drop science about '95 M-Pro and leave you looking for your Delfin/Sasuke comp and shit.

not really sure what matt hardy has to do with it either - If you don't like BIG DAVE because of him...that's cool I guess brah? If we're playing that game doe can't I just say that ppl like Austin, Rock, Flair, Hart, Jericho, Ross etc have praised him in the past and have participated in numerous interviews with him? whaaatteeevveerrrr

• 4 weeks later...

Archived