Jonny Pyro 2013 CAWs

JonnyPyro

4th year making this guy for the PWN efed. This year I'm going all out with the paint tools on everybody, hand drawing my designs and vectoring them in Adobe Illustrator to do pixel by pixel re-creation. Actually getting kind of fast.... all of the logos in the top left corner except for the cardinal were created within 3 hours last night. The cardinal is coming soon because I want it on his St Louis attire. I also didn't vector the STL designs... those SVG files are readily available on the internet.

Scott Epic 2013

epic-gallery.jpg

Leaving him in your capable hands was one of the best moves I've made. :D And seeing you evolve him year after year is a special treat for me as well. REALLY liking the Cardinals themed attire. The shading in the SL tat looks spot on as well.

Leaving him in your capable hands was one of the best moves I've made. :D And seeing you evolve him year after year is a special treat for me as well. REALLY liking the Cardinals themed attire. The shading in the SL tat looks spot on as well.

Too bad I still struggle with the movesets. He's online... care to take a look at him and maybe do a quick collab?

Fortunately unlike last year, you can upload CAWs with downloaded move sets...so I'll go ahead and whip a set up for him, upload it, then you can apply his CAMs and upload the completed version. Unless your upload is able to be re-uploaded. (For the sake of n00bs stealing credit for my work, none of my CAWs or Logos will be re-uploadable, but any move sets I make will be.)

Fortunately unlike last year, you can upload CAWs with downloaded move sets...so I'll go ahead and whip a set up for him, upload it, then you can apply his CAMs and upload the completed version. Unless your upload is able to be re-uploaded. (For the sake of n00bs stealing credit for my work, none of my CAWs or Logos will be re-uploadable, but any move sets I make will be.)

Hey Oz I been meaning to ask if you could help me out with one of my caws as I'm working on custom tatts for the first time and Pyro that's a sweetass caw love the hoodie and shirt work

Hey Oz I been meaning to ask if you could help me out with one of my caws as I'm working on custom tatts for the first time and Pyro that's a sweetass caw love the hoodie and shirt work

Depends on what and when you need it. Logos take a little more work then move sets, and I want to finish off all of my own creations before I get into doing requests.

@ JP: If you're not using CAMs this year, then I'll just make the moveset and tag it EPIC MOVE SET for you to grab and apply to the CAW.

Doom font paint tooled unbelievable easy. All I do is use Photoshop and the line tool, with a nice, clean vectored image on the appropriate canvas size. Way easier than using the pen tool to do pixel by pixel.

I forgot what font I used to put together Pyro's wording, but that should start getting worked on today after EPIC's cardinal.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived