What changes have you made in wwe13?

ANG_MAN

What changes have you made in your game.

I've changed Kane and undertaker's chokeslams, Shane McMahon's music to here comes the money and big show's WMD to Tyson's right hand punch finisher as some examples.

What have you guys done?

Haven't got the game yet, I'll get it today though.

Is it Kharma's Chokeslam you are using?

Anyway I'll likely change some movesets like copying my Mysterio moveset from WWE'12 to '13.

Of course this is the part were I would have liked CC to have been like online is for LBP were you can play levels from LBP on LBP2.

Would have been easier since I have some movesets online.

Anyway I'll likely change some movesets like copying my Mysterio moveset from WWE'12 to '13.

Of course this is the part were I would have liked CC to have been like online is for LBP were you can play levels from LBP on LBP2.

Yeh that would be much better. So many good cas and movesets online during the last game.

Karma doesn't have her chokeslams anymore but I think it's chokeslam 2 or 4 that is a better one where the opponent lays flat instead of tumbling over.

- I changed Trouble in Paradise to one I downloaded that doesn't have gut kick

- I changed Mike Tyson's DX shirt to all white

- I changed Heath Slater's pants to all black

- I changed Brodus's finisher to a big splash w/pin

- I changed Otunga's stage entrance to Luger

- I changed Barrett's finish to a created one

- I changed Eve's moveset a LOT

And I changed about 50 people who had Drop Toe & Elbow Drop as a corner double team move.

I really hope they show some love to tag teams next year! I am so pissed that they only put ONE new double team move in this year(double backcracker) Did we really need 40 frickin' belts? Damn!

As great as Attitude Mode is,they sure neglected a lot of areas. Things like tag team moves (c'mon guys there are many diff ways to tag like grapevining a leg when on ground or reaching out during an armbar,etc--) creation mode(we should've gotten hair sliders like APB) better hair choices, more Indy style attires, ALL clothes should have option to make shiney! I really hope WWE14 will have these changes.

Can't wait for those community surveys!

Yeh that would be much better. So many good cas and movesets online during the last game.

Karma doesn't have her chokeslams anymore but I think it's chokeslam 2 or 4 that is a better one where the opponent lays flat instead of tumbling over.

I have seen it, it's in the game.

I've changed Kane's chokeslam to Kharma's. However, I'll be changing it again. It seems whenever Kane hits it, the opponents arm glitches.

Chokeslam 2 is a lot better for Kane than karma's it has the hair flick ending that Kane used to do and is starting to do again.

Has anyone changed vader's moves? I don't like the jackknife on him but am unsure what to change it to

Archived