Cawctionary pinned this year?

Kid Glory

Hey,

I just thought I'd ask as I've had so many people request it; Is there any chance of The Cawctionary getting pinned this year or even last years, I'm not all that bothered if it does as it never really leaves the 1st page, just thought I should find out why it has or why it hasn't been so I can let people know.

(From gathered feedback it would seem it's used and helpful to many and that the vast majority of the community would like to see it, if not no ill feeling on my part, just thought I'd find out).

Thanks.

K.G.

How are you supposed to be able to help, sorry if you can :surrender:. I just thought that was something for mods/managers to look at.

http://caws.ws/forum...nalized-261012/

Here is a list of users that suggested it be pinned ( This isn't the total amount of users that supported the topic, just the ones that said directly "It should be pinned").

I could also put up a poll too if that would help.

AjSim

Big Pete

BacardiMayne

Codes

Dode2

Evofit

EzzAA7

The Great Swanson

The Hipopotomus

ImWithStupid

The Knight

nWolskool

ThePacmanClassic

Petchy

The Prototype

Sam8Madness

SolidSaintxxx

Well theres no real point of pinning the 12' topic now that 13 is out. But if the topic never leaves the front page it doesnt really matter, it being pinned doesnt give it more value it can still be a good topic.

Also calling people douche and tool doesnt make it any better for you.

Archived