...And THQ Strikes again.

NosferaDrew

Okay i've always been one to go "oh maybe next year, i'll still buy their product, they'll get it right next time" BUT after today, i've finally decided after 5 years of paying good money on these WWE video games that s-h-i-t-t-y-a-s-s company called THQ publishes, i WILL NO LONGER pay for anything from them again. I am completely frustrated with Universe Mode 3.0, let me tell you all why. So i spent the past 2 days creating my 35 CAWS for my Universe, editing their move-sets and all that, a painful process indeed. I completed them all about an hour ago, then i went and edited my Universe to all CAWs, everything set to my likings and ready to begin! woo!

...well little did i know, this bugged up piece of S-H-I-T of a game fooled me!! all the matches had been set on my 1st show, and i wanted to change the participants of match 4... well then it FREEZES in the character select menu. okay, maybe it was just that one time. I reset the system and try again, FREEZES again. So maybe i have to just customize the match freely, oh but then it FREEZES again!! So i am practically forced to deal with whatever the match card sets up because if i try to "freely" change anything it freezes up. THQ boasted and bragged about Universe Mode 3.0 being completely ours this year, well, looks like they fooled us again, or me, if no one else is experiencing this.

i hope Ledesma, Williams, and anyone else of those THQ publishers who browse on these forums takes a good f-u-ck-i-n-g look at this thread, because i am done. i don't care if they come out with a patch in 4 months thats supposed to "fix" this s-h-i-t because the bottom line is how the hell can they keep releasing games year after year that are broke and infested with bugs!?!?!?!?!?!?!

they should be ashamed of themselves. "fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, then I AM the fool"

the quality of these games are embarrassing!!!!

Evil companies, all they care about is the money we feed them for these shameful releases.

the WWE itself should be embarrassed as well. With the way THQ is handling their product on games but money talks to them also...

don't me wrong, i hate whining and complaining and bitching, but this is getting way to ridiculous. i've read many other threads of complaints also... just wondering if anyone else has this problem also!

lol.

This glitch is caused by CAA, it sucks and hopefully it will be fixed soon (fingers crossed) , otherwise just use a regular arena until that time. My opinion though is this game is great and they cant find every glitch with an office of 20 workers who are working on the game, So just give it time.

I've always had a glitch free copy of the wwe games. That glitch where your moveset and entrances reset on your caws, never happened. Glitch where half the ring went black never happened. The worst glitch I got was one I did on purpose and that was the chair mohawk glitch. When I get WWE 13 I hope I get another glitch free copy.

I'm having FUN with the game so whatever.

Exactly. This is yet ANOTHER thread that could have easily been placed in the complaints thread, but OH NO, lets clutter the site more, and make sure EVERYONE reads the thread, because said complaint is so outside the box and different compared to the other thousand. Upload the game to your system, ends A LOT of glitch worries, case closed. How have people NOT figured this out by now.

problem with THQ is some copies have glitches from hell some are normal I guess its just depends what system and the disc.

OK, let's go over this again this year: A glitch is a problem in the programming code. All copies of the game (per system) have the exact same programming on it. They literally just stamp the exact same information onto hundreds of thousands of discs. It's not a lottery.

As was said on this thread, the glitch seems to be caused by Create an Arena. Which means everyone will have the same problems. It may not happen universally, but it is still an error in the code that is causing a freeze-up.

This glitch is caused by CAA, it sucks and hopefully it will be fixed soon (fingers crossed) , otherwise just use a regular arena until that time. My opinion though is this game is great and they cant find every glitch with an office of 20 workers who are working on the game, So just give it time.

you're right, the problem was with CAA. no longer freezing....

okay, mods can CLOSE this now, i feel like an idiot!!

flame & mock me all you like, i deserve it lol.

lol well now it froze again, trying to load a tag team match between 4 CAWs. unless its just taking a million years to load.

i switched the arenas to default. so.... looks like the bugs are back.

See you again next year. :)

Yup, every year the games are filled with the ''I won't buy next year'' types, and they are the first to pre-order. So no worries.

i'm usually not that guy who says that. because i know i'll end up buying it, but this is my first time saying it, and i probably won't buy WWE '14, because i'm losing general interest in the games & the WWE itself. So go ahead and laugh and mock me all you like, in the end, its just a video game ;)

See you again next year. :)

Yup, every year the games are filled with the ''I won't buy next year'' types, and they are the first to pre-order. So no worries.

i'm usually not that guy who says that. because i know i'll end up buying it, but this is my first time saying it, and i probably won't buy WWE '14, because i'm losing general interest in the games & the WWE itself. So go ahead and laugh and mock me all you like, in the end, its just a video game ;)

Nah, not mocking you, per se, just pulling your chain. But all in all, try and upload your game to your hard drive, I do this every real, and it helps null the glitches.

I'm starting to think that the reason the THQ guys don't find any of these bugs before the game comes out is because they're most likely playing it off a hard drive that has the game on it, so as they work on it they can also play it from the same HD. Once the game is put into CD's is when the glitches happen because we all know how CD's can have problems that a hard drive wouldn't.

What about us on the PS3? You Xboxer's can just install it your hardrive and you're good to go. But us PS3'ers can't do that considering that's what we have to do if we want to play it in the first place.

P.S:Sorry, not trying to sound like a dick, but I'm just wondering.

Okay i've always been one to go "oh maybe next year, i'll still buy their product, they'll get it right next time" BUT after today, i've finally decided after 5 years of paying good money on these WWE video games that s-h-i-t-t-y-a-s-s company called THQ publishes, i WILL NO LONGER pay for anything from them again. I am completely frustrated with Universe Mode 3.0, let me tell you all why. So i spent the past 2 days creating my 35 CAWS for my Universe, editing their move-sets and all that, a painful process indeed. I completed them all about an hour ago, then i went and edited my Universe to all CAWs, everything set to my likings and ready to begin! woo!

...well little did i know, this bugged up piece of S-H-I-T of a game fooled me!! all the matches had been set on my 1st show, and i wanted to change the participants of match 4... well then it FREEZES in the character select menu. okay, maybe it was just that one time. I reset the system and try again, FREEZES again. So maybe i have to just customize the match freely, oh but then it FREEZES again!! So i am practically forced to deal with whatever the match card sets up because if i try to "freely" change anything it freezes up. THQ boasted and bragged about Universe Mode 3.0 being completely ours this year, well, looks like they fooled us again, or me, if no one else is experiencing this.

i hope Ledesma, Williams, and anyone else of those THQ publishers who browse on these forums takes a good f-u-ck-i-n-g look at this thread, because i am done. i don't care if they come out with a patch in 4 months thats supposed to "fix" this s-h-i-t because the bottom line is how the hell can they keep releasing games year after year that are broke and infested with bugs!?!?!?!?!?!?!

they should be ashamed of themselves. "fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, then I AM the fool"

Evil companies, all they care about is the money we feed them for these shameful releases.

the WWE itself should be embarrassed as well. With the way THQ is handling their product on games but money talks to them also...

don't me wrong, i hate whining and complaining and bitching, but this is getting way to ridiculous. i've read many other threads of complaints also... just wondering if anyone else has this problem also!

lol.

quotin this for when you start bitching about wwe '14 after you buy that one.

Wait, hold on a second...

35 CAW in 2 days, hoooooooooooooooly sheeit!

Upload the game to your system, ends A LOT of glitch worries, case closed. How have people NOT figured this out by now.

I'd like to believe that but with WWE12 I installed the game on my 360 to knock down the bugs cause I panicked when I saw one after the DLC uploaded. Couldn't let matches run one after the other more than like 4 shows or the thing would freeze. Sometimes I'd run a PPV from the start to the last match, freeze, and without backing out to the schedule none of it saves so that was pretty fun watching all those matches for nothing.

Anyways long story short, I uninstalled it cause it was just taking up space and I've only ran across that kind of freezing once since and this was like 3 months ago that I took it off. So how good is installing the game reeeeeeeeeeeeeeally?

I'd like to believe that but with WWE12 I installed the game on my 360 to knock down the bugs cause I panicked when I saw one after the DLC uploaded. Couldn't let matches run one after the other more than like 4 shows or the thing would freeze. Sometimes I'd run a PPV from the start to the last match, freeze, and without backing out to the schedule none of it saves so that was pretty fun watching all those matches for nothing.

Anyways long story short, I uninstalled it cause it was just taking up space and I've only ran across that kind of freezing once since and this was like 3 months ago that I took it off. So how good is installing the game reeeeeeeeeeeeeeally?

With any game, it will run more smoothly because it's not reading info off of a disc. Will that help stop freezing? Yes, if freezing is a symptom of a glitch that involves retrieving information from a disc. It won't fix big glitches though.

lol.

quotin this for when you start bitching about wwe '14 after you buy that one.

nah, not gonna happen.

Archived