Fried's Masked Caws - 07/06/13 - Hustle Kamen Ranger / Monster Kamen / Canek / Monster C UPLOADED

Fried

• Replies 800
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Any plans on doing Ultramantis Black since FuFu is gone?

Actually FuFu is still around, he's already uploaded The Colony. I think he might be banned on here.

Yes FuFu is banned. I just asked cause we don't see many UMBs on the forums since he left.

Any plans on doing Ultramantis Black since FuFu is gone?

Actually FuFu is still around, he's already uploaded The Colony. I think he might be banned on here.

Yes FuFu is banned. I just asked cause we don't see many UMBs on the forums since he left.

Oh, I see what you mean. Is it a perma-ban?

Also I hope Fried does a UMB as well too.

Thanks nomorebumps I try to make my movesets as accurate and realistic as I possibly can and its not too hard for pwg guys because I own about 50 or so of their dvds. Great job on this again fried! Downloaded it today before work and played a few matches and it looks spot on. Also thanks for taking the extra time for the entrance robe as it just made an already amazing caw that much better

Hey, thanks again guys. Glad Super Dragon is kicking ass.

Updated first post with 3 different Hallowicked masks and the orange attire.

Has he been wearing anything different recently?

2a0078.jpg

Loving the Hallowicked.

Those asking about Fufu and UMB. I am sure he will make him eventually since UMB is Fufu's favorite wrestler I think. He has been keeping people updated on his CAW's via his Twitter and his Youtube Channel. Someone already said he has The Colony up already and they are freaking awesome if anyone wants a link to his Twitter or Youtube I will PM it to you or something.

He is working on The Batiri right now and they too look awesome he has a match for each member plus the custom entrance up already on his youtube supposedly going to upload them sometime Sunday. I am pumped up. I was going to work on my own this week, but with him making them I no longer need to.

Yeah it's a shame about the Graveyard Smash.

New pics on the first post including 4 attires for Hallowicked.

How's anyone placed to do a moveset for him?

I'll probably do a Frightmare to go with Hallowicked.

Archived