Fried's Masked Caws - 07/06/13 - Hustle Kamen Ranger / Monster Kamen / Canek / Monster C UPLOADED

Fried

Thank you guys. I'll upload the Kamens and Monsters next time I hook up the xbox.

i second swansons words too, i have to apologise, i will be downloading them for myself and my nephew hopefully over the weekend if not before just havent been able to get time lately for much gaming, plus i need to renew my damn gold, arrgh! but they are awesome and soon will be appreciated here, thankyou mate you are a lucha creating legend.

No need for you to apologise mate, you've been great during the year.

I have been having the same problem with not alot of downloads at first, but then they seem to pick up. I will definitely be downloading them this evening. Fried I have a request. Could you please make Ultimo Gladiator?

Nah, sorry man I won't do Ultimo Gladiator.

Well, I'm taking a break for a bit. From all my moveset makers (Zombie Suplex, Phoenixsplash420, Grantonic, KeithMajors, KlassX, Dragonscrew) to everyone who has commented on my caws during the year - Thank you!

Your welcome bud and thank you for some of the greatest caws ever!!!

• Replies 800
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nah sorry man, not much into Suicide. Haven't had the chance to upload the Kamens or Monsters as yet, I'll get them up soon.

I still have one more caw up my sleeve.

Hey Fried I thought I'd mention to you that a friend of mine gamertag herculesandzeus uploaded last night Atlantis and Blue Panther and I think you would like them his stuff is really good.

He's got lots of good stuff. A mask Juventud full slot. Original Psychosis 2 slots as there's an alt attire. Psicosis AAA he made the singlet too looks awesome. A AAA Konnan slot with an early mask Konnan as Mascagara.

Plus I started doing a few sets for him as there's some cool ones to come Heavy Metal will be the first.

Hints for what's to come. He comes from the land of Ozz and has a Dark friend. Then mister 666 will be trick or treating with his pumpkin head friend.

LOL hope you can read between the lines. Don't want to give it all away but if you like these guys there coming

Hey mate, yeah I know herculesandzeus I'll check out his stuff next time I'm hooked up. Read well and clear about Ozz and his dark friend and even D.666 and his pumpkin friend. heh...

Haven't hooked it up for a while now. Still need to download bobbys stuff but just haven't been playing much at all although I have been fiddling around in caw mode on and off.

2zhqg53.jpg

Nice Tinieblas. He's one of the most underrated Mexican legends. Speaking of legends, can you possibly upload Canek onto CC again? I'm taking advantage of the 1-month XBL gold I found and I really want to get him to feud with my Mil Mascaras.

I agree man, although he must be big in Mexico at least. I seem to remember reading that after Santo he was the second to have a comic book based on his story. And of course I will upload Canek again next time I get home. When will your one month gold expire?

ok no worries i'l keep tabs on cc for kamen and monsters. cheers.

Thanks man, I'll let you know.

hey bro any plans to make averno & mephisto????? great tienieblas looking foward for him

Thank you too mate, no real plans for Averno or Mephisto from me.

I'll give it a crack but really man, I'm not playing that much.

Well a lot of stuff has disappeared so;

Canek reuploaded

Monster Kamen Brown reuploaded

Monster Kamen Black uploaded

Monster C Reuploaded

Hustle Kamen Ranger Red uploaded

Hustle Kamen Ranger Blue reuploaded

Get 'em while they last I guess!

Sorry guys, haven't even turned on the xbox in the last few weeks.

Just to keep you updated bud.

There's new caws you would like and i made there sets so there extra awesome lol there awesome either way hope that got a chuckle but they are awesome tho.

There;s La Mascara, El Eligido, Black Tiger III, The Black Family members Dark Ozz, Cuervo and Escoria, Heavy Metal which is by far my favourite.

All these caws are by herculesandzeus and can be found on his list of caws on CC.

Plus there's the ones i mentioned before Mask Juvi slot, a masked Konnan, 3 slots for original Psycosis so you can get the era you like , AAA Psicosis, A Cibernetico with WWF and other masked attires an Electroshock with early attires Los Vipers ect...

And i uploaded a CMLL Shocker with 4 attires credit to Shattered/SeanMcDade96 WWE12 morph you can dl him from my gtag.

Maybe all these caws will help breath new life into your game has for me. Thanks for the inspiration your great caws Abismo and Wagner are what motivated me to have a Lucha universe and I'm doing my best to fill out the best possible roster. Hope you Lucha fans enjoy them as much as I do.

There's new caws you would like and i made there sets so there extra awesome lol there awesome either way hope that got a chuckle but they are awesome tho.

There;s La Mascara, El Eligido, Black Tiger III, The Black Family members Dark Ozz, Cuervo and Escoria, Heavy Metal which is by far my favourite.

All these caws are by herculesandzeus and can be found on his list of caws on CC.

Plus there's the ones i mentioned before Mask Juvi slot, a masked Konnan, 3 slots for original Psycosis so you can get the era you like , AAA Psicosis, A Cibernetico with WWF and other masked attires an Electroshock with early attires Los Vipers ect...

And i uploaded a CMLL Shocker with 4 attires credit to Shattered/SeanMcDade96 WWE12 morph you can dl him from my gtag.

Maybe all these caws will help breath new life into your game has for me. Thanks for the inspiration your great caws Abismo and Wagner are what motivated me to have a Lucha universe and I'm doing my best to fill out the best possible roster. Hope you Lucha fans enjoy them as much as I do.

Sweet These are awesome big fan of Shocker and Heavey Metal

• 4 weeks later...

Thank you mate, sorry I didn't see this post.

I put the game in for the first time in months and it didn't have me interested at all. Any allure it may of had just wasn't there. Appreciate all the kind words. Thank you and everyone who's helped out and commented during the year.

• 3 months later...

Archived