Fried's Masked Caws - 07/06/13 - Hustle Kamen Ranger / Monster Kamen / Canek / Monster C UPLOADED

Fried

• Replies 800
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'll have to have a look at doing an expanded Kamen Rangers. The original attire should be easy to duplicate but I think this other attire looks kind of cool too.

k18cya.jpg

It's a bit of a shame the most you can do match wise is 3 vs 3.

Also I read that Hustle Kamen Ranger Blue appeared as Hayabusa Jr or was billed as Hayabusa-cito at least once. I am tempted by that because, as much as I love Hayabusa, I could save myself a slot. heh...

Yep, been using Mil Mascaras by SanJoseDiaz aka maskedmaniac here. Thought about having a go myself, especially with the pain in the ass top bit of the mask, but it's a good caw, I really like the face morph.

Haven't really checked out any Ultimo Dragons.

I'll have an updated Hustle Kamen Rangers in the next few days. I did copy Kamen Ranger Red (Sugi) to a new slot so I can do the alternate Kamen Ranger outfit.

I haven't seen a El Samurai on CC this year. Don't think he'll be on my radar this time around.

Early preview of the Hustle Kamen Ranger Blue alternate Ranger outfit.

2nrd25j.jpg

Fried, your CAWs are amazing. Especially the Super Dragon, and the Kamen Rangers are epic as well. Some friends of mine aren't as familiar with some of the world wide wrestling as others, and when he saw the Kamen Rangers on your first page, he laughed his ass off. Anywho, I was actually wondering if you were considering working on El Generico?

Thank you mate, I'm still using Pac's El Generico, it's still very good.

Uploaded Monster Kamen Black last night if anyones interested.

Credit to Toomer55 as I used his moveset from his caw of Jimmy Kagetora.

Next will be the Hustle Kamen Ranger Blue and Red with updated alternate attires.

Didn't know myself. I know PWG cuts most of the entrances from the DVDs.

Had a look around

http://www.prowrestlingguerrilla.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=3357

by DeltronZero » Sun Jan 08, 2006 4:48 pm

Ronin uses Public Enemy - Shut em down for singles

Westside connection is their tag music

edit: have a look through the thread there, more Ronin theme discussion on page 3 too.

No problem.

A bit bummed that there doesn't seem much interest in the Hustle Rangers & Monsters. They have some quite fun matches against each other.

i second swansons words too, i have to apologise, i will be downloading them for myself and my nephew hopefully over the weekend if not before just havent been able to get time lately for much gaming, plus i need to renew my damn gold, arrgh! but they are awesome and soon will be appreciated here, thankyou mate you are a lucha creating legend.

I have been having the same problem with not alot of downloads at first, but then they seem to pick up. I will definitely be downloading them this evening. Fried I have a request. Could you please make Ultimo Gladiator?

Thank you guys. I'll upload the Kamens and Monsters next time I hook up the xbox.

i second swansons words too, i have to apologise, i will be downloading them for myself and my nephew hopefully over the weekend if not before just havent been able to get time lately for much gaming, plus i need to renew my damn gold, arrgh! but they are awesome and soon will be appreciated here, thankyou mate you are a lucha creating legend.

No need for you to apologise mate, you've been great during the year.

I have been having the same problem with not alot of downloads at first, but then they seem to pick up. I will definitely be downloading them this evening. Fried I have a request. Could you please make Ultimo Gladiator?

Nah, sorry man I won't do Ultimo Gladiator.

Well, I'm taking a break for a bit. From all my moveset makers (Zombie Suplex, Phoenixsplash420, Grantonic, KeithMajors, KlassX, Dragonscrew) to everyone who has commented on my caws during the year - Thank you!

Archived