Fried's Masked Caws - 07/06/13 - Hustle Kamen Ranger / Monster Kamen / Canek / Monster C UPLOADED

Fried

• Replies 800
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thank you, welcome to the forum.

If anyone has a request for the fourth attire or even the order they'd like to have the slots now is your chance. The name Yoshitsune gets censored as **************** so that may not be ideal for the main slot. You can make "Little Dragon" a call name for entrances.

For the last attire I'm not sure myself. I thought maybe Super Milo or, now that I've had a closer look maybe El Blazer if I can fit it in the existing morph. Or alternatively, Shanao.

I was using the simple Shanao attire when I was working on what turned out to be Yoshitsune.

2412dyw.jpg

id like to see yoshitsune as the 1st slot then dragon, kamen, and finally shanao would be amazing, or even better, el blazer would be really cool if you can pull it off. just calling him takuya sugi would be fine. so far the whole thing is outstanding great work again my friend. thankyou.

Alright, thanks guys. I've still got one attire slot open on the caw so I can freely arrange the attires. I'll make Yoshitsune the first then Little Dragon, Hustle Kamen Ranger Red and I'll see for the last attire. Shanao would be the easy option as I'd probably fluff the mask and make it the same as Yoshitsune even though I think it's a bit different.

If I were to try El Blazer I'd have to delete all the other paint tools and try to work it out. Even just thinking about it makes me think to go for the easier option. heh...

I'll try out that Doc U Sue G, thanks Swanson.

Also I'll repost this here as it appears that some stuff is disappearing from the servers.

Able to check CC now to find out I've lost:
TARO
Canek
Cien Cara
Mascara Ano 2000
Universo 2000

It's quite disheartening really.

As Moondog points out when you try to reupload it asks you if you want to overwrite the uploaded caw although the caw is nowhere to be found.

ok great news about the slot arrangements sounds perfect, shanao will be great, like you say el blazer is alot of work, im more than happy with what you have done, cant wait to get him in my universe, i will grab sasuke when sugi is up, just been to busy at the moment, i know what you mean about cc they removed all my pt's for aerostar also the other day, and a couple of arenas my nephew made.

Archived