Fried's Masked Caws - 07/06/13 - Hustle Kamen Ranger / Monster Kamen / Canek / Monster C UPLOADED

Fried

Can you post the cas file for Curry Man?

Nah sorry man, not my caw & don't really know where to start with that. I believe Clique may be using the pt's I made for a Curry Man so keep an eye out for that.

i totally agree swanson, thats why guys like fried and invisble man are so great, they keep the game exciting and allow us to bring these indie guys and luchas to the next generation,(wow that was a bit deep ha ha). i really hope invisible man comes back to the community for wwe2k14. i will hopefully be able to get my caws out then too. hell over the years frieds caws have educated me and opened my eyes to a lot of these great stars on the indie scene.

so a big thanks to him.

That's great man. I really appreciate that. Thank you.

YES! YES! YES! lets hope the game is great, thanks. swanson thanks for the wake up call i totally forgot about nao619 damn! (i have him in my list of creators)

Fried is there anything else in the works apart from sasuke and finishing up excalibur....(not wanting to be greedy)ha ha.

Don't know mate. My more recent lucha spots are basically filled. There might be some more Japanese guys or maybe some more of the older lucha legends like Tinieblas. I dunno, I might just be winding it down for the year.

Not been feeling the Sasuke caw of late, still struggling with the morph and trying to fit the body morph across the different slots also I'm not feeling the face morph much. It does look alright in game though. Hopefully I'll have an update over the weekend.

• Replies 800
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nah sorry man, not my caw & don't really know where to start with that. I believe Clique may be using the pt's I made for a Curry Man so keep an eye out for that.

i totally agree swanson, thats why guys like fried and invisble man are so great, they keep the game exciting and allow us to bring these indie guys and luchas to the next generation,(wow that was a bit deep ha ha). i really hope invisible man comes back to the community for wwe2k14. i will hopefully be able to get my caws out then too. hell over the years frieds caws have educated me and opened my eyes to a lot of these great stars on the indie scene.

so a big thanks to him.

That's great man. I really appreciate that. Thank you.

YES! YES! YES! lets hope the game is great, thanks. swanson thanks for the wake up call i totally forgot about nao619 damn! (i have him in my list of creators)

Fried is there anything else in the works apart from sasuke and finishing up excalibur....(not wanting to be greedy)ha ha.

Don't know mate. My more recent lucha spots are basically filled. There might be some more Japanese guys or maybe some more of the older lucha legends like Tinieblas. I dunno, I might just be winding it down for the year.

Not been feeling the Sasuke caw of late, still struggling with the morph and trying to fit the body morph across the different slots also I'm not feeling the face morph much. It does look alright in game though. Hopefully I'll have an update over the weekend.

Maybe a break would help. Hope you stick around I really like your work and always look forward to it.

Your Sasuke is great can't wait to add him. And i'm still holding out hope that you will consider making Silver King. He's the only great masked lucha character not yet made this year.

And i'm sure if you made him he would be perfect and i dont think anyone else will make him as there's not even 1 on CC not even a lousy one so i'm really hoping you would at some point i'd be more then happy to help out in any way i can.

Plus your Dr Wagner Jr is so awesome and seeing him and Silver King are brothers he would be great to have. So they can feud team up ect....he would be a great addition to any AAA roster he's been super cool ever since putting back on his mask.

A cool dream match would be Dr Wagner Jr and Silver King vs Charly Manson and Electroshock 2 brother teams.

Anyhow really like your caws I got most of them. Hope to see more bud anytime you want help just let me know no matter who with.

Very sorry to hear that. It entails using that program I don't think we can talk about, At the very least I don't think D minds something like this. How about a formula? Because I don't know half of what you did for the top of the mask (the curry).

ok thats cool not trying to press you into anything new, just wondered if there were things you were planning, i like everyone else really like sasuke hes the best weve seen around hope you continue with him, you can only work with what the game allows and for me he looks awesome. perhaps take a break and revisit him, but i think we are all thinking hes great. hopefully wwe2k14 will refresh the options and give more freedom to caw modes. its about time we had new attires mask designs etc to work with. i totally know what you mean about running out of slots, you and various others have made so many quality caws this year. thankyou very much, dont think that we dont appreciate all your time and effort.

I'm working on doing a quick form for Curry Man.

Updated Great Sasuke. Reworked a lot of the mask and morph. Previewed the trunks attire to show the body morph. Maybe it looks a bit big in caw mode but it doesn't look so bad comparable to other body morphs.

10oh2rn.jpg

In game

2hgtesk.jpg

Thanks guys,

Haven't seen an Averno or Mephisto this year, I don't think I've actually looked. There should be a Dragon Kid on xbl, there always seems to be a few of them every year.

Can't really say about Excalibur, I've still got the pt's so it's still on my radar but recently I've been playing the more puro side. Been looking at Sugi (Little Dragon in particular).

Yeah, can't make any promises but been thinking about it at least.

Little Dragon, Hustle Ranger Red, Yoshistune/Shanao, an the monkey who's name I don't recall could be on the same slot.

AHII, ZEST, El Blazer would require different morphing.

But again, can't make any promises.

Your Canek is not on CC anymore. I wanted to get it this weekend. Did you take it down?

Nope I didn't take it down. It probably got removed as I don't think it got many downloads or rates unfortunately.

I can reupload it next time I'm on.

For those unaware, Great Sasuke was uploaded a few days ago. Keith, I'm sorry I didn't do the other mask.

I've started my next caw which should be some Takuya Sugi, starting with Little Dragon. As I've said before I don't know how many gimmicks of his I can fit on the same slot but I want to try to get Little Dragon and a Hustle Kamen Ranger Red on the same slot at least.

Little Dragon

vysgh5.jpg

No worries.

I've seen Little Dragon with no mouth piece, maybe I could do two Little Dragon and I'm sure there's been two attires for Ranger Red. Still not sure which way I want to take it as yet.

No worries, hope you enjoy Sasuke when you get it. Seemed to me like there wasn't many people interested in it.

I'll try Yoshistune but I can't make make any promises as it's quite a difficult attire without even getting into the caw mode.

Archived