Fried's Masked Caws - 07/06/13 - Hustle Kamen Ranger / Monster Kamen / Canek / Monster C UPLOADED

Fried

Hey, that'd be great for the moveset man, I'll tell you what if you do the moveset I'll do a K-Ness attire.

I really like how you did the tassels in the back. Great work as usual. Will you upload your paint tools too please?

Yep will do man. Sorry I couldn't really do all those different attires but I think this is a good spread; the one with the outline (the silver one), the one with the solid colour (green), the special attire (red) and the slightly different one (yellow).

• Replies 800
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Speaking of lucha CAWs, I'd love to see your take on La Sombra. Unless of course Invisibleman comes back to CAWing this year.

Hope he does! His Sombra was great last year.

Updated first post with 3rd attire for Super Dragon. Going for silver, green/yellow, red and the gold/yellow one I think.

358rsl3.jpg

My cap card settings aren't quite right and coming out a bit dark. I've adjusted the brightness in a photo editing program.

Yeah I loved it, but I think he just had a kid. Anyways I'm loving the new attire.

Hey, that'd be great for the moveset man, I'll tell you what if you do the moveset I'll do a K-Ness attire.

I really like how you did the tassels in the back. Great work as usual. Will you upload your paint tools too please?

Yep will do man. Sorry I couldn't really do all those different attires but I think this is a good spread; the one with the outline (the silver one), the one with the solid colour (green), the special attire (red) and the slightly different one (yellow).

Haha... I didn't expect you to actually do them all... that was just my dream list. This will be great. I am hoping if you upload your green and gold paint tools I can just change the colors and make another modern era attire for mine. Not a big fan of mixing eras, but I know most people are. I am just happy you are doing Super Dragon again... your SD is always one of my most used caws.

I think the next one might be a lucha libre one. I'm trying to change it up a bit from last year where I'd do blocks of caws from the same promotions.

Updated the first post with the masks from my better cap card that only works on my laptop with the screen doesn't work. heh...

I think the next one might be a lucha libre one. I'm trying to change it up a bit from last year where I'd do blocks of caws from the same promotions.

Updated the first post with the masks from my better cap card that only works on my laptop with the screen doesn't work. heh...

That sounds pretty cool. Mind if I request Extreme Tiger and Damien 666?

A Hayabusa vs a young Super Dragon would of been a great match up.

Extreme Tiger is one I'll probably do when my lucha spots fill up a bit. Next will probably be Volador or La Parka after I get rid of all these Super Dragon pts!

Wasn't really planning to do the robes. I did have a quick look at them and for me they made it look like the caw was wearing a fat suit. That and I don't really watch the entrances. I spose I could do them if there's a huge demand for them.

m270x.png

Updated SD, I think I'm ready to call that final unless there's something that looks off?

Updated the colouring on the green attire, fixed the collars across all 4 attires, added the dragons to the wrists on the red attire.

To me, his robe is really part of his persona... but of course that is up to you. If it helps any he often wore the same robe for both the yellow and green attires http://www.prowrestl....php?f=1&t=2593

The silver attire had its own robe though I think

Nope... now that I look at it, he wore a bunch of different robes with the silver attire too

http://www.officialpsds.com/Super-Dragon-PSD68042.html

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Super_Dragon_4.jpg

Can't find one with the green robe and the silver mask, but it doesn't look like he really cared what robe he wore with it... so you could get away with doing one robe for all three attires if you wanted... or not :)

Archived