--The Mental-- Arena Thread "Payback 2013 UPLOADED"

--The Mental--

• Replies 273
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What's next? Could you make Great American Bash 2007? It's the version seen in SVR09.

I had it in my plans, and also the 2004-2006 version

The difference of the 2007 with the earlier events was the apron colors, in 2007 they were all black, before they were silver

I'm undecided in which stage fits better, the Survivor Series '97 tron and sides are similar but the minitron is a door

20130507141100.jpg

The Stage Design 1 lights fit almost perfectly, the white ball is only as a placeholder

20130507141449.jpg

Using this quick ref:

egj1zjfsmtioumagavsjeff.jpg

Which one should I use?

amazing arenas man.

u should use the number one imo.

any chance of more AE/RA arenas?

I want to do a few but the stage selection don't really help at all, a few 2008 arenas can be done with a few tweaks on the stage 1

Judgment Day 2004 textured is on the list

Awesome job on all of these, man. Have you thought about doing anymore arenas from 2003-2005? I've downloaded all of the ones you have up for that timespan and myself, along with CC, could soitenly use more accurate arenas from then.. if y'know what I'm sayin'

*nudgenudgewinkwink

Awesome job on all of these, man. Have you thought about doing anymore arenas from 2003-2005? I've downloaded all of the ones you have up for that timespan and myself, along with CC, could soitenly use more accurate arenas from then.. if y'know what I'm sayin'

*nudgenudgewinkwink

The only reason I haven´t done RA arenas is the server

I'm not able to download anything for two weeks now, I always get kicked out when I try to

*nudgenudgewinkwink

The only reason I haven´t done RA arenas is the server

I'm not able to download anything for two weeks now, I always get kicked out when I try to

That's alright, I know the feeling. They've been utter crap for me too. If you're able to get around to making anything, actually, I'll definitely be looking forward to seeing it seeing as how all of your arenas have been nothing but great. So, let's hope the servers participate for a least a little while so you're able to accomplish what you want to.

I think 2K is screwing WWE '13 by screwing the CC servers lol. Could you do a RAW Arena from 2001(Invasion Storyline)?

Tnaimpact12 told me like two months ago that he had the textures of that aren

You mean this one right?

5jzfrs.jpg

(Not mine)

I think 2K is screwing WWE '13 by screwing the CC servers lol. Could you do a RAW Arena from 2001(Invasion Storyline)?

Tnaimpact12 told me like two months ago that he had the textures of that aren

You mean this one right?

5jzfrs.jpg

(Not mine)

I think so

Archived