Gamevolt's Conversion Centre (Austin Aries, Batista, Roode, Bully Ray, Benoit, Storm, Jeff Hardy, Jim Neidhart, Angle, Owen Hart, Flair & RVD)

Gamevolt

• Replies 791
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Gamevolt....im glad to see your caws again..i enjoyed them alot on wwe12 and will enjoy them even more on wwe13...im looking for a good owen hart and i see you on top of that...can i make a request...if you are able to ..im looking for a good benoit, melenko and saturn..will you be making them as well

Gamevolt....im glad to see your caws again..i enjoyed them alot on wwe12 and will enjoy them even more on wwe13...im looking for a good owen hart and i see you on top of that...can i make a request...if you are able to ..im looking for a good benoit, melenko and saturn..will you be making them as well

They are planed to go along with Eddie

Owen's 4th attire posted.

Had a bit of a scare when the 4th attire was saving as it took ages and was freezing and then when I went to the match menu all of Owen's renders had screwed up with Paint Tools from Attire 4 appearing on them. Luckly it was just a case of going back into each attire and resaving.

Gamevolt, I know your already hella busy doing some amazing Attitude Era CAWs right now. But I would really love to see a Dean Ambrose from you.

Especially this year since they somewhat have his entrance in this year.

I'm surprised you didn't make him last year.

Archived