Gamevolt's Conversion Centre (Austin Aries, Batista, Roode, Bully Ray, Benoit, Storm, Jeff Hardy, Jim Neidhart, Angle, Owen Hart, Flair & RVD)

Gamevolt

• Replies 791
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This is really good.

Edit : So there's 2 dry hair attire and 2 wet hair attire?

No I think I'll do it so that his Shield attire has the dry hair and the others have the wet hair and that way you can swap it for the Jeff Hardy hair and remove the designs if you want the dry hair.

This is really good.

No I think I'll do it so that his Shield attire has the dry hair and the others have the wet hair and that way you can swap it for the Jeff Hardy hair and remove the designs if you want the dry hair.

Oh kk that sounds cool but are these the that you're making?

ambroseattire1and2vxr8j.jpg

ambroseattire3and4jprwo.jpg

This is really good.

Pretty much except the 2nd barbed wire attire. I went with the Explict Ambrose Violence one instead.

Gamevolt, I love you.

:D

Dude, I can already picture how epic your Roman Reigns will look like. I know there's one out there already but I think the face needs some adjustments to it to make it look like Roman, and I think you're the one that can give it that extra spice.

Can't wait to download Ambrose.

This is really good.

Pretty much except the 2nd barbed wire attire. I went with the Explict Ambrose Violence one instead.

Glad you went with the Explicit attire instead. Always was my favorite.

Archived