Gamevolt's Conversion Centre (Austin Aries, Batista, Roode, Bully Ray, Benoit, Storm, Jeff Hardy, Jim Neidhart, Angle, Owen Hart, Flair & RVD)

Gamevolt

• Replies 791
  • Created
  • Last Reply

All tattoos are now done. Need to do the zip and then entrance shirt and Attire 1 will be done.

lol that was quick :P

Jeff's tattoos arn't that hard to do unless you do a shirtless version cause then you have to do his root tattoo and that weird dragon tattoo he has.

img1249rk.jpg

yeah true :cool: nicelly done, mate what attires are you planning on doing? r u gonna upload the pt as well as the caw or just the caw?

All tattoos are now done. Need to do the zip and then entrance shirt and Attire 1 will be done.

Jeff's tattoos arn't that hard to do unless you do a shirtless version cause then you have to do his root tattoo and that weird dragon tattoo he has.

img1249rk.jpg

"aren't that hard to do"

I hate you so much (with envy).

I just...suck at paint tool.

Really looking forward to this.

Ok I have picked the attires for TNA Jeff Hardy

1. No Surrender 2012

2. Hardcore Justice 2012

3. Sacrifice 2012

4. Victory Road 2012

For images

http://www.impactwre...Photo-Galleries

Will you be doing any Attitude Era version? WrestleMania 2000, X-7, Brood?

img1249rk.jpg

yeah , "easy"

any way great job!!

So glad your back! I noticed you said you'll do ptp, rollins and ohno again. Does that mean you can STILL bypass the crotch blur?

No it's still there but it's much smaller this year.

Oh ok....excellent!!!! Any chance of a taz for your attitude roster? I wanna give him a proper push before he ran into HHH the spotlight taker lol

Archived