Lethal Weapon - updated

TZC

The one close-up face shot is impressive. You've done an awesome job at capturing Blackman.

I'm not sure if it's the picture or not, but the body and head morphing look odd. The height and width of his head is huge. His torso/abs are too small and look weird when you compare it with the length of his arms and legs.

Pretty good likeness there. :cool:

(If you haven't found anyone to help upload within a week or two I'll try and get them up for you).

Thanks for the offer. I'll try to get it finished and we'll see.

The one close-up face shot is impressive. You've done an awesome job at capturing Blackman.

I'm not sure if it's the picture or not, but the body and head morphing look odd. The height and width of his head is huge. His torso/abs are too small and look weird when you compare it with the length of his arms and legs.

Some of that pics problem is the angle of picture- his legs, well entire lower half aren't quite that squashed but I admit I am having big trouble getting the head size right.. either seems to look too big or too small I haven't found the inbetween :)

This looks good, What hair did you give him?

That WooWooWoo one I forget the No.

This looks really good. I would personally erase the hair off of the texture though. (only the top of the texture)

I think personally the extra 'hair' helps a lot with the basic likeness when looking from normal gameplay perspective. You can't see so well that it's there then. Also at the moment the colours are way too brown and light which helps it stand out.

So when I redo it I'm going to try to get the shape of it better too - since Blackman has very little need for created logos anywhere else on him I might redo the entire thing using more detail

I'll see how/where it goes.

Thanks for the comments.

That looks real good. I was going to remake mine from last year but i can't really compete with textures lol. I dont really care for the hair personally though.

I think you should remake it anyway :) It was pretty damn good if I remember correctly. To be honest I don't even think it's necessary to use textures on him. Some guys really need you to stretch the system to get a decent likeness, but that probably does not include Blackman.

Very nice Blackman. The face looks nearly spot on. Will you be doing a Bruce Lee this year?

I don't know what I'll be doing really, whatever takes my interest. My first thought was fleshing out Attitude roster with a few people.

No doubt I'll try one or two non wrestlers before I put the game down but that isn't the focus for now.

That looks real good. I was going to remake mine from last year but i can't really compete with textures lol. I dont really care for the hair personally though.

I think you should remake it anyway :) It was pretty damn good if I remember correctly. To be honest I don't even think it's necessary to use textures on him. Some guys really need you to stretch the system to get a decent likeness, but that probably does not include Blackman.

Yea i still probably will. The only thing i think that would benefit from a texture on Blackman is his facial hair.

Archived