PyroTechnyks WWE 13 Original CAWs Showcase

PyroTechnyks

For anyone who cares:

I lost interest in WWE 13 quite fast as you can see. I've been busy playing other games. I'm not sure when or even if I'll be getting 2K14 when it comes out. From my crude and limited knowledge of the new game's features, the roster is quite underwhelming, however 100 CAW slots may just be too good to pass up.

I've thought about working on some things to spark interest for it by making new stuff just because. If I get the game, you can expect my usual main CAWs to be recreated. I don't know what else I'll come up with, unless I work with some really old concepts from a few years ago. I think I have about 30 of them commited to memory. That leaves another 70 slots to fill in. That may prove very difficult for me.

Anyhow, I'd like to get some of my backlog knocked out before I dive into another game. When I'm not on my PC playing something, I've been putting time into ModNation Racers and Dynasty Warriors 8. I've yet to really play Skyrim and I've had that for almost a year now. I'll likely put time into DW8 and beat that before I pick up 2K14, but I've been lazy on the console front, that's for sure.

I know I didn't have to say anything about what I've been up to, but I felt obligated to do so, all things considered.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived