PyroTechnyks WWE 13 Original CAWs Showcase

PyroTechnyks

A new year requires a new showcase. I wasn't very active last year because I lost a ton of interest in CAWing because the CC sucked so bad. I'm back this year, and hopefully the CC doesn't suck. :lol:

Anyways, here we go. A few things you ought to know before making any comments:

1) I make mostly female CAWs. Don't be shocked by the lack of male CAWs.

2) I use unrealistic body morphs for my CAWs.

3) Many of my CAWs use the default patterns and designs.

4) All CAWs will have an in-ring screenshot followed by a spoiler tag with CAW mode screenshots.

I'll start off as I did last year, with two previously made CAWs. By now they're staples I make every year. I threw in a late Holloween bonus too.

"The Icy Queen" Frigyd Wintyrs:

LFTDv.jpg

Full Body:

AcnA6.jpg

Menu Screen Pose:

t3zZU.jpg

Head/Face:

ShLEA.jpg

Side/Arm:

2bnUS.jpg

Lower Body:

CyHD9.jpg

Entrance Attire:

SJwue.jpg

"The Celestial Eagle" Vega:

mzdLb.jpg

Full Body:

Q3sNb.jpg

Menu Screen Pose:

vEH2M.jpg

Side/Arm:

rElo5.jpg

Lower Body:

16wAu.jpg

Butt Logo:

kCdIH.jpg

Entrance Attire:

PGEhP.jpg

I realized that I missed the face shot for Vega, oops. You get a pervy butt shot instead. :lol:

"The Nightmare" Vyrel Sinclair:

SOSfv.jpg

Full Body:

eFl5t.jpg

Menu Screen Pose:

1Sps4.jpg

Head/Face:

eHeu3.jpg

Tattoos:

RmeTV.jpg

Mouth Details:

2kTUc.jpg

"The Majestic Phantom" Ashrah Djinsura:

A0GtT.jpg

Full Body:

2DwuJ.jpg

Menu Screen Pose:

ScEDE.jpg

Head/Face:

s9bU7.jpg

Side/Arm:

iCSyD.jpg

Elbow/Back:

1qUTs.jpg

Back Detail:

luh5I.jpg

Boots:

PtrX9.jpg

Boot Details:

bhCTL.jpg

"The Rocker" Aubrey Desrochers:

9JhPj.jpg

Full Body:

4EZmg.jpg

Menu Screen Pose:

4rwvA.jpg

Head/Face:

37QB1.jpg

Side/Arms:

a2RBx.jpg

Rear Logo:

ogADR.jpg

Boots:

B5Btx.jpg

Entrance Attire:

T2rs5.jpg

"The Fire-Eyed Falcon" Malta Ferrera:

l7QoE.jpg

Full Body:

cJq59.jpg

Menu Screen Pose:

Ma18a.jpg

Head/Face:

sZska.jpg

Side/Arms:

j7Yrt.jpg

EDIT: Added new previews for "The Rocker" Aubrey Desrochers and "The Fire-Eyed Falcon" Malta Ferrera. Added a highlight reel of Frigyd Wintyrs VS Aubrey Desrochers on Page 2 as well.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Dude...these look great! Love your stuff. I know what you mean about '12. Same thing happened to me. I've made mine on every game since the first SvR, only exception being 2009 when I only made my tag team. On the last game I made ONE caw & one arena. I haven't gotten '13...thinking of making my peeps on '12, since it's sitting here collecting dust :P

I love Vega's cape! Some fun stuff this year. Looking forward to more.

I'm glad the cape came out so well with the pattern I used. I haven't done her entrance yet (Standard Sin Cara entrance with minor pyro differences). I'll have to do that when I get on the game today.

Look great. The gloves on Winters look good and the designs work really good with her attire. As the other fella posted Vegas cape is cool lookin'.

I had to darken the designs slightly for them to be noticeable. Thankfully my camera was cooperating with me last night and it picked them up quite nicely. My camera can be quite awful sometimes - Most notibly with the dark colors in the CAW mode. Also, the spotlight creates a glare on her attire so I wasn't able to get a rear view of the designs. Her hair would have been in the way anyways. :lol:

Just how I like 'em, THICK. Loving the '13 updates. :D

LOL, of course! Someone, somewhere was bound to like them. :D

Dude...these look great! Love your stuff. I know what you mean about '12. Same thing happened to me. I've made mine on every game since the first SvR, only exception being 2009 when I only made my tag team. On the last game I made ONE caw & one arena. I haven't gotten '13...thinking of making my peeps on '12, since it's sitting here collecting dust :P

Glad you like them. I ended up with close to 30 different female CAWs and maybe 6 (if that) male CAWs last year. Some of them were good, and others were just ideas I was messing with. A couple of those I'll be making again this year. I've been making most of my roster since 2009, with a few of them being in some capacity from SvR'06. I skipped over 07 and 08. I think that was about the time I had lost interest in it, with Supercena and Orton being every where.

Gotta agree with you guys on the quality of these caws - super stuff. Iv been making caws since warzone, last year I made 3, one of which I could happily say was finished. Hopefully this years game will reignite my creative desire! Lol

I don't mean to toot my own horn here, but I think they're pretty good for not using custom logos. I don't think of it as limiting myself, I just don't have the patience and/or artistic ability to use the damn thing. The majority of the regulars around here are freakin' amazing at it. I make due with what I have, and I'm proud of what I come up with. Sometimes things just don't work the way I want them to. I've had to scrap entire CAWs before because of minor logo difficulties. Oh well.

------

Everyone likes the format I'm using for the showcase this year? I'm trying to find a balance between good quality and stable load times. I know large images = death for slow machines. They're all jpegs so that shouldn't be an issue.

Also: Does anyone know what the spoiler tag limit is (if there is one)? I'm gonna try to keep all of my CAWs in the original post if I can.

After I finish up with these three ladies, I may star working on Galaxy Star (last year's El Fuego), Emu Kid, and The Immortal (I may change his name and make his nickname "The Immortal"), plus Gauss Panzerfist. Or, for the ladies I'll probably work on "Yukitora" Miyumi Shimatsu, "The Crimson Tornado" Yumori Tanaka, "The Rocker" Aubrey Desrochers (I'm probably gonna rework her. I'm gonna try to incorporate her very first original look, and go for a more traditional wrestling attire this time.) "The Firebird" Malta Ferrara (I was debating giving Vega a tag team partner, but never got around to it last year), "The Hollywood Diva" Helena Leblanc, Kaishida Tachibana (Will probably give her a new look this year because of Super Dragon's mask.), "The Omega Goddess" Io Valensa (I had her becoming a heel by the end of the year), and Kalyani Nayar. I think I may be phasing out Phoenyx this year as I hardly did anything with her last year. I don't remember if I even posted many or any of those in my showcase last year, so you may be like "WTF?", most likely. I'll get them out eventually. :lol:

"The Celestial Eagle" Vega:

mzdLb.jpg

Full Body:

Q3sNb.jpg

Menu Screen Pose:

vEH2M.jpg

Side/Arm:

rElo5.jpg

Lower Body:

16wAu.jpg

Butt Logo:

kCdIH.jpg

Entrance Attire:

PGEhP.jpg

I realized that I missed the face shot for Vega, oops. You get a pervy butt shot instead. :lol:

This is a big bitch! LOL! I love it man. Especially the cape. This is absolutely GREAT!

This is a big bitch! LOL! I love it man. Especially the cape. This is absolutely GREAT!

She's got roughly the same proportions as the other two, but I spose I shall take that as a compliment. :lol:

And also, I got nothing done today that I wanted to. I was gonna work on movesets and add some more designs to Vega's attire, but I ended up wasting the day. Maybe an update tomorrow.

Nice. Got some pretty cool looking gals there. I especially like Vyrel. :P Love me some vampire chicks. lol

Thanks. I was working on Vyrel's moveset today. It's pretty much comprised of slapping - to emulate "wild slashing", eye gouging and some scratching. I just realized I forgot to give her the forehead bite. Most of her moves emulate the vampire "stuff". I dunno. I need to run a few matches to make sure she's set up the way I want her to be.

I want the icy queen is she available for download yet? If so what are the tags for her?

She'll be uploaded at some point. I'm taking a break from the game for a few hours. I'm still not totally satisfied with her moveset yet so it may not be til late tonight or tomorrow sometime.

-----

I added some more designs to Vega last night. I'll try to get some updated screenshots later.

Plus, I started working on a brand new female for this year's game. I wanted to make a character that was from the Middle East last year, but never got around to it. I've got some pretty good work done so far, but I think I may change or add to what I have. I'll get some previews for her as well.

And by request, Emu Kid will be the next CAW in line after these ones are finished.

I've updated the original post with a preview of "The Majestic Phantom" Ashrah Djinsura.

Her name more or less means "Ten faceless wraths", or at least that's what I was shooting for. Djinn means "hidden from sight" in the Arabic language. That's essentially what inspired the character. Her moveset is planned to be loosely based off of Sabu's moves, minus all the hardcore shenanigans, of course, and a few others. She's likely to be a highflyer with more spins and flips to reflect the "Faceless" aspect of the character.

I'm still working on Frigyd, Vyrel, and Vega. I decided not to upload anything new for Vega as it really isn't a whole lot of changes. All I did was add the logos to the front of her lower attire. I'll have them all uploaded on the CC tomorrow, Ashrah included.

Oh, forgot to mention: The cape item is apparently glitched. I made Vega's entrance today and her cape wasn't visible at all from the front, besides the collar area. It was fine from the sides and back angles.

Nice. Got some pretty cool looking gals there. I especially like Vyrel. :P Love me some vampire chicks. lol

Thanks. I was working on Vyrel's moveset today. It's pretty much comprised of slapping - to emulate "wild slashing", eye gouging and some scratching. I just realized I forgot to give her the forehead bite. Most of her moves emulate the vampire "stuff". I dunno. I need to run a few matches to make sure she's set up the way I want her to be.

I want the icy queen is she available for download yet? If so what are the tags for her?

She'll be uploaded at some point. I'm taking a break from the game for a few hours. I'm still not totally satisfied with her moveset yet so it may not be til late tonight or tomorrow sometime.

-----

I added some more designs to Vega last night. I'll try to get some updated screenshots later.

Plus, I started working on a brand new female for this year's game. I wanted to make a character that was from the Middle East last year, but never got around to it. I've got some pretty good work done so far, but I think I may change or add to what I have. I'll get some previews for her as well.

And by request, Emu Kid will be the next CAW in line after these ones are finished.

Thanks she will fit in great for my diva's show in universe mode

Hell I might download them all lol I like the phantom chick also

Ashrah in the face looks a bit like Zafira from... wtf is it, Soul Calibur, or is it Tekken? I don't remember which game I saw her in XD.. Was that an influence at all?

And I like how you made Frigyd's attire look like it could possibly be made out of ice. Good sheeit.

Ashrah in the face looks a bit like Zafira from... wtf is it, Soul Calibur, or is it Tekken? I don't remember which game I saw her in XD.. Was that an influence at all?

And I like how you made Frigyd's attire look like it could possibly be made out of ice. Good sheeit.

I think she's in the Tekken games because I've played a lot of SoulCalibur and I've never seen her in those games. To answer your question however: No, it's a complete coincedence that they look alike.

If Frigyd's attire was actually made of ice, it would have to be never-melting ice because I fear there would be many a wardrobe malfunction. :lol:

I think she's in the Tekken games because I've played a lot of SoulCalibur and I've never seen her in those games. To answer your question however: No, it's a complete coincedence that they look alike.

If Frigyd's attire was actually made of ice, it would have to be never-melting ice because I fear there would be many a wardrobe malfunction. :lol:

a wardrobe malfunction would be good LOL :)

Just downloaded Vega. Great job!

Awesome. :D

---

Unfortunately since I experienced a seemingly random entrance/moveset reset glitch after copying attires - I wanted to make a few alt attires - I won't be making any alternate attires unless that gets fixed. It's highly annoying having to deal with that crap and I'm gonna avoid it by not making any alternate attires for any of my CAWs for now. Disappointed would be putting it lightly.

#firstworldproblems

Damn. There may be a way around it, not sure though. I think I saw something 'bout it in General Chat.

I think the only real workaround is to make every attire in one shot. I don't have the patience to do that. Maybe I can copy a CAW so I have a back-up moveset at least. I dunno yet. I haven't gotten much ideas for alternate attires anyways - mostly just recoloring. /shrug

Archived