Buddhamonkey's Allure Wrestling & More

SardonicScribe

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Any CAW that uses the Spinetungabuster is awesome in my book.

Lol, thanks. I have to change her second move though. When I picked it I thought it was more of an Alberto Del Rio style enziguri, then when making the video I realized it was not so I have to change that.

I like. Have a very classic look to them :-).

I'm gonna have to make room on my save data. Meh, I barely use Benoit, Angle, Hardy or Hogan anyway...

Lol, well alright. They're not up yet though. I have to create a couple other attires, though I don't expect that to take long (unlike Gabriella Vavara, who still isn't up and prolly won't be for a while). Expect them in the next day or two.

Hey i dont know if you have heard of me but I am actually a big fan of yours, I love everything your doing here.. I had my own all diva show until I saw your stuff.. now my all diva show is completely designed by you, and my monthly ppvs as well.. would love to see more original diva ppv arenas from you.. keep it up =)

Hey i dont know if you have heard of me but I am actually a big fan of yours, I love everything your doing here.. I had my own all diva show until I saw your stuff.. now my all diva show is completely designed by you, and my monthly ppvs as well.. would love to see more original diva ppv arenas from you.. keep it up =)

Yeah, I know who you are :D Thank you for all that, I really appreciate it. That's really awesome and I'm glad you like my stuff so much. :) And as far as arenas go, I'll be uploading four more. I have my Summer Sin arena just about finished and I have to get one done for a PPV I have coming up soon called High Stakes, so those two should be up wihtin the next couple of weeks, with two more to follow. Thanks again.

Yeah, I know who you are :D Thank you for all that, I really appreciate it. That's really awesome and I'm glad you like my stuff so much. :) And as far as arenas go, I'll be uploading four more. I have my Summer Sin arena just about finished and I have to get one done for a PPV I have coming up soon called High Stakes, so those two should be up wihtin the next couple of weeks, with two more to follow. Thanks again.

Nice, I will keep an eye out for them.

• 3 weeks later...

Weird... either ive gone blind again or theres only 2 rocket girls up?

Did you not upload Gabriella in the end?

Looking forward to episode 2 !

Naw, she's still there. Not sure why she's not showing up for ya. I still haven't uploaded Gabriella. I've slacked off on her other attires :P And the next episode should be up within the week. Thanks :D

Cool. Ive got two of em, servers started playing up. Will try for the other tomorrow lol.

I've been slacking off on the attires too so I know how that is. Storms no further along nor are my other characters lol. Well, Christina Cage is since I finally finished her logo lol.

I look forward to episode 2

• 5 weeks later...

Just watched episode 2, good stuff mate!

Appreciate it dude. Episode 3 should be up within the next week.

Gunna have to catch up here guys been busy with setting up my YouTube thing. Awesome work as always bro!

Lol, honestly there hasn't been much, if anything, to catch up. I haven't posted in this thread for some time, but since it's been bumped I'll just post the vids here of a few things I've done lately.

Allure Season 2 Episode 2

"The Alpha Female" Destiny Williams

Matvei Voistryka

The G.O.A.T. Cedric Devlin

The Newness w/manager Shazine Fria

Marcus Frazier

Brody Cruise (Yes, Ortinish)

Hayden Bain

And just a fun video I made for me, showing the evolution of my main female caw, Nadi (Not all attires ever made for her are included cause there's been a bunch :P)

• 2 weeks later...

Archived